User
Pass
2FA

Dungeon Finder button missing(?)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message1649
lukitheone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-12-2016 17:16)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  LukiAllTheWay 
Post Posted: 25-12-2016, 16:54:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there!

I'm a new player here, so please don't blame me if you find these questions too much nooby.

So my problem is the following: today I queued for a dungeon with the RDF, and it just invited me. (AS ALWAYS!) I've accepted the invitation as everyone else in the party did, but there was a problem: I was sitting on my flying mount. So what happened? Everybody teleported to the dungeon, but I was still flying in Stormwind. I played on many servers, so I knew what should I do: click the dungeon finder's button near the minimap, then press on : "Enter Dungeon". But the problem is: the dungeon finder's icon (little green eye) is missing. While I was searching the dungeon group, I could see it, but after I get the invitation, it just dissapeared. I noticed this thing after I finished with my first dungeon on this server. So I just couldn't enter the dungeon.

And my second question is: After we finish with a dungeon, is it normal when I press on " Leave party " it's just teleport me near the dungeon's entrance, not where I was before I've entered the dungeon. Is there any way to get back where I was before I entered the dungeon, except use HS and fly back there? -

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 25-12-2016, 16:58:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello and welcome!

Dungeon finder sometimes gets buggy. Thing that happened to you happened to the entire group, none of you got teleported. Best thing to do is to kick each other out, so you can leave the group without getting deserter debuff. Annoying thing, i know, but it happens sometimes.

Second question, group leader just has to requeue your group for another dungeon run, and you will all get to the spots where you were before you entered dungeon finder.

Happy Holidays!

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 25-12-2016, 17:05:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you didnt get ported you can use

/script LFGTeleport() - this command is case sensitive

you can see all Freakz commands on

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Freakz-Player-Commands-Guide-t427988.html

0 0

lukitheone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-12-2016 17:16)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  LukiAllTheWay 
Post Posted: 25-12-2016, 19:03:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alright, now I got it. Thanks for the infos and advices -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 January 2017 05:44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:46:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x