User
Pass
2FA

How to reset Digsites ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message2133
munkiuke

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2016 20:18)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-12-2016, 07:54:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello all, Merry christmas to everyone -

I have a minor problem, I tried googling about this little problem, and found out that in order to reset a digsite that is for example in eastern kingdooms u have to dig in Kalimdor, I did dig there 2 different spots one for elves and one for trolls, but my digsite in Eastern kingdoms werent reset.

I want to reset them because they are kinda bugged, and ive read that it also happens on the live too and a quick fix was to dig somewhere else which didnt work for me, I also tried looking at the Archeology guide made by Ash but he didn't write anything about it * I think unless im totally a blind banana - *.

Anyone has a quick fix for this or a work around ?

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-12-2016, 08:13:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've never experienced that problem, that's why I haven't put anything on my guide.
Are all the spots in EK bugged? If they aren't I would suggest you dig in EK.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

munkiuke

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-12-2016, 08:21:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
I've never experienced that problem, that's why I haven't put anything on my guide.
Are all the spots in EK bugged? If they aren't I would suggest you dig in EK.

Cheers, Ash.

Yeah i have two digsites in Eastern kingdoms and they are both bugged, i tried diging in Kalimdor as i said earlier that a quick google search told me, but its still here, and to be honest, if i can fix it withouth any GM or DEV coming its better, because im going to dig a lot, and its kinda troublesome if at every bug in archelogy i have to tell a DEV about it.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-12-2016, 08:40:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm currently unable to log ingame and test it, I hope some user can share info with you.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

munkiuke

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-12-2016, 19:58:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Now i have 3 digsites that are bugged, 2 in eastern kingdoms and 1 in kalimdor.

1- the first one in eastern kingdoms is at thoradins wall. it's basicly asking me to beyond the circle and dig.
2- the second one in eastern kingdoms is in northern stranglthorn, it shows the red thing on the map and im still inside the red circle but it says that i can't dig in that place.
3- the last one i have is in northerend which just appeard now, it's in icecrown it tells me to go into a mountain. i can't go in it theres no rooms underneath the mauntain or any way to go in it. also when i try to go on the top of it it tells me it's close, and down same thing tells me it's close, and the mountain is like a curvy thing so i can't stand on a spot to dig.

my suggestion would be to make a simple command so we can reset digsites when they are bugged like this.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 01-01-2017, 09:41:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/PvE-f3786.html

create a bug report with proof on above forum

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 January 2017 07:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 15:47:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x