User
Pass
2FA

Legion for MAC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1018
grapphu

[Psychomaniac]

(since 01-03-2024 16:07)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 30-01-2017, 19:01:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, as we all know, our staff stated that by the end of February, we will have a playable Legion realm on our server. Now my question for them (or anyone who can answer) is the following: are you guys going to provide a Mac version of Legion, as it quite difficult to find one that will not cause you problems like logging you to retail instead of the desired server. I know it is a bit silly question as not many of you probably play on Mac, but i personally do (not very often, but as a leisure activity that helps me get rid of the stress accumulated over time). So, if anyone can help me with this, it would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

BLESS UP 𓅓 MORE LIFE

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-01-2017, 19:04:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

We will surely release Windows version, however we cant promise you a MAC client or atleast not immediately.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 03 February 2017 04:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 04:01:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x