User
Pass
2FA

Latency issue when in SOO 25n/h

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message2668
mezon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-08-2017 06:39)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 13-01-2017, 23:37:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good Evening,

I'm contacting you because i have quite an issue with latency for 2 weeks now whenever i enter a 25n/h raid. This is the only time this high ping appears. The highest value was about 22k ms. This started happening 2 weeks ago when there was an issue with the login and we had to change the realmlist to mop.wow-freakz.ro. I did a speedtest , my internet is running fine , i played other online games right after i quit wow due to high latency.

The real issue is that i can't actually respect the scripts due to this and my dps goes very low because i do not respect my rotation.

Here are just a few examples of high latency: http://imgur.com/a/CG49s

I have also tried to remove addons, same result so it's not that, i just did not make any more screenshots. Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thank you in advance,
Have a nice day !

0 0

mezon

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-01-2017, 16:29:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any updates on this , please ? Should i change my realmlist back to wow.freakz.ro or is the one i have now the one i should keep ? (meaning mop.wow-freakz.ro)

PS: i did a tracert on wow.freakz.com and this is the result:

http://imgur.com/a/zRP3w

As it seems there is low peering between 2 routing points and the actual server address, and i get a request timeout from 2 addresses that i can't see here. One i'm sure is within the RDS network and the second one is right before the connection with the server address.

Could this be the cause of the lag/delay? And if so, shouldn't i be lagging all the time , not just while i am in Siege of Orgrimmarr 25-man modes ? Or even not be able to connect to the server at all ? As for mop.wow-freakz.ro, it seems my command prompt can't even ping it , let alone trace route it.

Please look into this as soon as you are able,
Have a nice day !

0 0

mezon

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-01-2017, 22:16:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From this moment forward i will post daily in this thread until someone has the common sense and respect for the players to answer and provide a possible fix.

I would really like to get the legendary cloak, but it is not worth it if i can't actually play in 25-man instances. Should you have the gall to tell me it's my computer or my connection , let me just provide a full spec of my pc, to see if someone still wants to do that:

AMD FX6300 processor , hexa-core threading , 3.5GHZ Vishera core.
AMD Sapphire Radeon R9 270x , 2gb ram, 256bits
8GM RAM memory, HyperX Savage DDR3
1GB Internet connection from RDS
1TB HDD space, 250 SSD space.

If you are telling me that this configuration cannot run a 25-man heroic without having 12k-22k ms , which it did fine before you guys changed your hosting , just close my topic and be done with it . But until you do that, either respond with a possible fix, or just ignore me as you have been doing since this started 2-3 weeks ago and expect an UP post every day.

I am sorry for the attitude in this post , but it's been quite some time and i received no frigging answer on this and i am done being the nice guy and waiting for a response. Expect in-game tickets from me as well.

With respect,
Bizarro

0 0

necromancer92

[esoteric]

(since 05-03-2021 11:30)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 23-01-2017, 00:17:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not an expert but noticed ur realmlist ends with .ro
Could be making a fool of myself but try "set realmlist mop.wow-freakz.com"

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-01-2017, 04:20:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

As necromancer92 said we would suggest you to change your realmlist, since the old realmlist is known to cause some issues.
Also for unknown to me reasons installing WoD HD Models for MOP somehow reduces both fps and latency issues.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

mezon

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-01-2017, 04:36:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for your answer, i have changed the realmlist to .com, as suggested. now , all i can do is wait and see.

as for the WoD HD Models for MOP, i have never used that but i will give it a go tomorrow. Will come back with an update.

Respectfully,
Bizarro

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 03-02-2017, 06:38:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is the issue solved now or does it still persist ?

0 0

mezon

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-02-2017, 23:52:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

As it seems , this has been fixed. Thanks guys for your support.

Have a nice day !

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 06 February 2017 06:13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 02:55:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x