User
Pass
2FA

Tenzor - 3v3 TSG ft. Suggapanda & Darkness
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> WoW Movies
Author Message5746
Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 21:51:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I actually had a lot of fun reading your last reply.
If you grab $$$ so easy with those 1k subscribers,why don't you buy a PC and a camera with gyroscopic stand?I like how you speak about yourself -"I,Tenzor actually stood here..." like you are some kind of a PvP legend and you have tons of fans like Swifty.Maybe you really have fans,your guildmates r1 fans.Now you just need to cut your pinky to reach the skill level of Swifty.Also it's funny how you didn't say anything about your overlapping cc skills,you sort of ignored that like I didn't mentioned it or maybe people like you consider overlapping cc,smashing buttons,backpedaling and wintrading as a skill,so you don't need to mention it.Excellent choice with that bracket compare.Checking the ladder now I believe that I have more rate than you even after playing few arenas every week,while you killed your keyboard from smashing buttons this month.Stilll I can't reach your position in all brackets,being 2.2 Retail War is hard.Mocking me with that being a bad player can beat a good players you pretty much told me "Yes,I am a bad player" rofl. That Venus Williams quote made me cringe so hard,comparing real life with World of Warfract,of course you gonna compare it after all you are TENZOR.By the way I am looking forward for the next vlog in your amazing bathroom with those flip flop and socks PoV.Also one suggestion,why don't you join the bath with your dog,since you are both from 1 breed hehe xD.

0 0

noxuris

[Blood Bath ]

(since 04-01-2018 23:24)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 22:23:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
noxuris wrote:
and grab easy $$$
- - -

Use condoms people

p.s. Freakz rankings are now based on how active you are.

Well that's kind of rude to be honesc , care to explain ?

I drink your blood and I eat your skinn.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Tenzor/

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 22:25:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Instead of congratulating Tenzor for his achievement you turned this into a flame fest.
Thus so I'm gonna lock this topic and put an end to the drama.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 12 February 2017 20:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> WoW Movies  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:45:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x