User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Timeless Coins > Valor Point Vouchers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1670
thugluv

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-05-2017 19:22)

Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 03:11:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello!
What happened today was I bought 7x Valor Point vouchers for my timeless coins and I used 3x of them but I got only 10x Valor points instead of 300x. I had my weekly limit in dungeon finder almost reached yet I had no idea that that ridiculous dungeon limit applies to the vouchers which can be bought in Timeless Isle for 3000 coins each (There are no ingame warnings that the limit applies to the shop). The nightmare doesnt end here, after using the 3/7 of my vouchers I noticed this bug and tried to return the ones I have left as it turns out my limit is reached and I have 4 more vouchers left in my inventory with a day time limit, evidently the NPC doesnt want its useless vouchers back in exchange of my hard earnt coins and Im stuck with 4 useless Valor Point vouchers which will vanish in 24 hours..
Altogether due to the lack of information at the store and ridiculous hidden catch I have lost 21000 Timeless Coins which translates to my time and energy, and I believe that not only the coins should be returned to me but the information about these catches should be added ingame at the NPC or the dungeon finder. Nobody deservers to fall for this bug! Cheers! -

0 0

thugluv

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 10:27:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And here we are almost 2 days later with out a single response, why treat players this way? IMG: http://i.imgur.com/eaQvGdK.gif
0 0

Vinsel

[Creep]

(since 05-03-2019 02:21)

Votes: 36

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 16:07:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, you used an item that gives you Valor Points when you were already capped. And you are requesting to get back your Timeless Coins.

Well, as far as I know, Staff members won't give you back the coins, the reason is simple: Item says: "Grants you 100 Valor Points". As you know everything that gives you Valor Points count for the weekly cap (bosses, dailies, normal quests, world bosses, dungeon finder, etc.) and that amount of things include the Deeds of Valor item, which you bought for 3k Timeless Coins.

It's you own fault to use that item when you were already capped. Also if you go to WoWHead and read the first comment for the item:
Quote:
By perculia (227,084 – 81·303·1054) on 2014/05/20 (Patch 5.4.8)
You cannot use this item if it would put you over the weekly cap. For example, if you had 910 VP, the item would be completely unusable--you can't partially benefit and get 90 VP to put you at the cap.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=112353/deeds-of-valor#comments

And also, some retail players did the same and got only 10 or maybe 20 Valor Points because they were nearly capped. Item is working correctly, this is not a bug, this is only that you didn't research enough before using the item.

I don't think Freakz Staff will give your Timeless Coins back since you can farm them easy and also it was your fault to use the item (and buy that amount).

Discord en Español

Facebook de Freakz ES

0 0

thugluv

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 20:55:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vinsel wrote:
So, you used an item that gives you Valor Points when you were already capped. And you are requesting to get back your Timeless Coins.

Well, as far as I know, Staff members won't give you back the coins, the reason is simple: Item says: "Grants you 100 Valor Points". As you know everything that gives you Valor Points count for the weekly cap (bosses, dailies, normal quests, world bosses, dungeon finder, etc.) and that amount of things include the Deeds of Valor item, which you bought for 3k Timeless Coins.

It's you own fault to use that item when you were already capped. Also if you go to WoWHead and read the first comment for the item:
Quote:
By perculia (227,084 – 81·303·1054) on 2014/05/20 (Patch 5.4.8)
You cannot use this item if it would put you over the weekly cap. For example, if you had 910 VP, the item would be completely unusable--you can't partially benefit and get 90 VP to put you at the cap.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=112353/deeds-of-valor#comments

And also, some retail players did the same and got only 10 or maybe 20 Valor Points because they were nearly capped. Item is working correctly, this is not a bug, this is only that you didn't research enough before using the item.

I don't think Freakz Staff will give your Timeless Coins back since you can farm them easy and also it was your fault to use the item (and buy that amount).

So you're saying that I should do a full research maybe even get a PhD in World of Warcraft before I play and lack of important information in item is a normal thing not a BUG? If the world worked the way you described this issue you would be doomed, my friend. We are players not developers and this information should be ingame. Cheers!

0 0

Vinsel

[Creep]

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 21:55:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually that information is more than enough. If you know something about Valor Points you will see that the item itself counts for the weekly cap Valor Points have.

I'm sorry, friend, but actually this is not a bug, the request is not even valid (although that must be said by a staff member not me, since I'm only a player).

Anyways, the information you request is not even in Retail. It's your fault to use the item and also buy it 7 times. Maybe you could buy only 1 and check what happens when you use it when you are capped or nearly capped.
Let see if a GM can say something about this, since this happen in Retail too and the players from Retail didn't receive the coins back.

PS: I don't know why you compare real life with WoW xD

PS2: All the comments in WoWHead say that if you are capped DON'T BUY IT. And a lot of people is already saying that they bought it and didn't get the points because they were already capped. You need to be more careful next time.

Greetings, Vinsel.

Discord en Español

Facebook de Freakz ES

0 0

thugluv

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 22:09:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vinsel wrote:
Actually that information is more than enough. If you know something about Valor Points you will see that the item itself counts for the weekly cap Valor Points have.

I'm sorry, friend, but actually this is not a bug, the request is not even valid (although that must be said by a staff member not me, since I'm only a player).

Anyways, the information you request is not even in Retail. It's your fault to use the item and also buy it 7 times. Maybe you could buy only 1 and check what happens when you use it when you are capped or nearly capped.
Let see if a GM can say something about this, since this happen in Retail too and the players from Retail didn't receive the coins back.

PS: I don't know why you compare real life with WoW xD

PS2: All the comments in WoWHead say that if you are capped DON'T BUY IT. And a lot of people is already saying that they bought it and didn't get the points because they were already capped. You need to be more careful next time.

Greetings, Vinsel.

I dont know why you think there shouldnt be an order in WoW.

0 0

Vinsel

[Creep]

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 23:12:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What order, what are you talking about? You make a failure and it's your own responsability. If you don't understand something, google it. You have WoWHead and many other sites to ask about what this thing does or what the other thing do. It's your own fault. Don't complain.

Discord en Español

Facebook de Freakz ES

1 0

sheLby

[Screwed Freak]

(since 02-11-2022 23:28)

Votes: 249

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  sheLbyPOL 
Post Posted: 14-02-2017, 01:06:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry but we can't do anything in this situation, it was the same on retail.
Next time try to make some research as Vinsel said, unfortunately you won't find every information ingame (and it's not our fault or a bug as you said, you can blame Blizzard).
You can always ask on our forum or check comments on wowhead.

Rejected.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by sheLbyPL, 13 February 2017 23:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 07:15:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x