User
Pass
2FA

Ritual stones

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message804
Dumpling

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-06-2017 16:18)

Post Posted: 01-03-2017, 00:43:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, wanted to ask, in the Isle of Thunder, my stones has been disappearing after someone else used stuff, for example, I was doing dailies and someone summoned Kros but it took my stones too (was far away, not in a party), right now, a party member tried to summon a guy, it took my stones as well. It's pretty annoying, lost bunch of them because of that, is that how it's supposed to be or is that bugged? If that's the case, any way I can get my stones back?? Thanks for reply... Chicken
0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 01-03-2017, 06:42:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings! If you've lost an item because of a bug you can write a request to get it back here.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Wedinn, 01 March 2017 04:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 16-06-2024, 07:31:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x