User
Pass
2FA

retail patch - items adquisition

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message510
ghosy

[Dreamer]

(since 02-04-2018 14:39)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 28-02-2017, 23:45:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

first correct me if i'm wrong, second, my english is bad so have me patience :3

If the Legion launch will be like Pandaria launch, i mean, if all content will be released in progression until it gets to retail patch eventually (this is why i love freakz) take note on items of the patch 7.5 that should not be dropped on the first days of the launch of legion.

for example, i remember getting on the first days of pandaria recipes of LW and BS that shouldn't be available on the first release of pandaria but on the thunder island patch, the same with other items that gave me a bit of advantage when the content of the next patches was released (prof aspect).

Just a suggestion to take note on them, people can easily exploit them to get more gold (being a fresh server for legion the gold will have a lot of value) and have a faster progress than others.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 01-03-2017, 04:22:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We will keep that in mind, thanks for your feedback!

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:45:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x