User
Pass
2FA

Guild Achiv Missing, XP Rate wrong ingame

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message510
Darkpirate

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2019 12:58)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-03-2017, 19:34:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good afternoon.
Can you help me with ingame problems? I dont realy know where i should post this so...
I created the guild logo (tabard) but the guild did not receive the achiv [Everyone Needs a Logo].

In my profile the XP rate is 10% (default), but in the game it says 5% and I think I'm not leveling with 10%, is it only in some zones or is it bug?
You can see it in the chat foto:
IMG: http://i65.tinypic.com/34np5zm.jpg

Regarding another issue, I noticed that you sell all the mounts in your store, I wonder if all mounts can be farmed in game normally like Time-Lost Proto Drake, Phophorescente Drake, etc., and the Glory Achivs that give mounts.

I await your reply, thank you.

Murtaghh
Ruthless Tribe

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-03-2017, 14:54:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

We are aware of this guild achievement not working, however fixing it is not a top priority currently as there are more important bugs to work on.
As for the XP rates we have a flexible XP rates, meaning that the player is available to choose between 1x and 10x. However there are some exceptions to that rule: 10x XP rates will work EVERYWHERE but Pandaren starting zone & Mists of Pandaria content. Every player will receive a maximum of 5X experience within Mists of Pandaria leveling zones.
Last but not least - mounts can be farmed ingame, yes. As for the glory achievements, some of them might be broken.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 April 2017 05:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 17:43:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x