User
Pass
2FA

WoW not launching correctly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1808
taavidude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2018 19:24)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 31-03-2017, 13:34:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So basically i just wanted to play Legion. I logged in and all that. However the stupid loading screen froze as usual, normally it just sits frozen for some seconds and then continues loading, however this time it was stuck for good, so i closed the game and reopened, however now im just getting white screen and this ain't just a problem with the Legion client, i sometimes get this on the MoP client too. How do i fix this?
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 31-03-2017, 13:35:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This sounds like an issue witih your video driver. Try updating it maybe?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 31-03-2017, 21:59:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i get that freaking white loading screen on mop as well

and i am totally up to date with my divers, so its not a driver issue

i've tested it on bugmane and i don't get it, so idk i think it may be an .exe issue?

if i use the 32 bit version of mop i dont get these white screens which is another .exe

fortunately i don't have this issue with legion... so far

hope to never get it coz its annoying af

0 0

taavidude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2018 19:24)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 01-04-2017, 01:07:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
This sounds like an issue witih your video driver. Try updating it maybe?

My drivers are already up to date.

Update @ 01-04-2017, 02:07:23

troncho wrote:
i get that freaking white loading screen on mop as well

and i am totally up to date with my divers, so its not a driver issue

i've tested it on bugmane and i don't get it, so idk i think it may be an .exe issue?

if i use the 32 bit version of mop i dont get these white screens which is another .exe

fortunately i don't have this issue with legion... so far

hope to never get it coz its annoying af

Suprisingly the 32 bit version works indeed. Which is kinda weird since i have 64-bit OS so i should be able to play the 64-bit version, but WoW clients are constantly broken. I remember it once took me like 30 minutes to fix Cata client of a private server. I don't know, but when it comes to technical issues, WoW is full of them.

0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 01-04-2017, 01:10:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

taavidude wrote:
Suprisingly the 32 bit version works indeed. Which is kinda weird since i have 64-bit OS so i should be able to play the 64-bit version, but WoW clients are constantly broken. I remember it once took me like 30 minutes to fix Cata client of a private server. I don't know, but when it comes to technical issues, WoW is full of them.

yup, i also have a 64 bit system

and since i think the client.exe may be the problem i should just re download it and try that

I couldnt find a 64 bit version of the client, i forgot where i got it in the first place...

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 12:27:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x