User
Pass
2FA

Important info for staff members

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message457
Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-04-2017, 16:16:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I currently don't have time and I don't really feel like we need explicit rules & regulations, however there is one MAJOR thing that must be kept in mind.
Discord has one MAJOR downfall which is the lousy moderation.
Thus so EVERYTIME you place ban/mute for rules violation you should post it @ https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Ban-mute-reasons-t461605.html
Also there are no TIME bans/mutes, so you will have to manually revoke them. That being said only use short mutes (5-15 minutes) that you will be able to lift before you log off.
Other then that use bans only for very serious violations - advertisement, insults, repeat violations.

I will soon make detailed rules & regulations along with MODERATION bot which will allow us to place time bans/mutes/warnings and many other cool utilities.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 17-01-2018, 18:26:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since we can't really monitor Discord 24/7 I have added Nightbot, a customizable Discord bot which automatically deals with most kinds of annoying users. It'll prevent people from sending dumb messages and will notify us each time someone disrupts the server. Feel free to ban / mute people who trigger it too many times, and let me know if there's anything wrong with it.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 12:57:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x