User
Pass
2FA

Account unactive?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message564
Mogool123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2017 20:49)

Post Posted: 09-04-2017, 17:55:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone -, I have no clue where to make a topic about my unactive account, since the forum page made my eyes dizzly with all kind of things, I suggested I make one here

I've been playing wowfreakz for a long time, and after quiet a time, I stopped for months, I did recover my password, since I forgot my password, then they send me a confirm your email or something, so i go to email, log in, and i see wowfreakz password recovery, and then they gave me a password, so i tried to log in, with the new sended password, and my username, and it didnt work.

Thanks for your time if your reading this -

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-04-2017, 18:00:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,
Please contact me on PM and I will assist you.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:28:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x