User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] Easter-Sad loot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message676
prashanth123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2018 16:47)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 15-04-2017, 09:39:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Luvmepls
Item Name & ID:
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/search?searchQuery=Luvmepls
Details: (optional) :

Firstly, i would like to appreciate Ash and team for making a custom quest chain for the easter holidays.. But sadly , i couldnt enjoy the loot as much as i enjoyed the quest chain..I received Onyxian drake from the bag that i already had . Felt really disappointed..

I know this might be a bit demanding request but Considering the amount of hard work and pain put in for completing the quest chain, is there any way i could be getting some swap / compensation..Did PVE/PVP/One whole hour of boring fishing for a mount that i already had ! Oblige.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2zi0nqs.jpg

Help much apprecated!

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-04-2017, 09:47:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

While this is RNG and there's nothing wrong with it I understand your disappointment. That said I will randomize another mount with THE SAME DROP CHANCE as this one and send it on your mailbox.
PS: If you still get unlucky we won't be able to change it once more.

Update @ 15-04-2017, 10:47:08

Done.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 15 April 2017 07:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:06:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x