User
Pass
2FA

Mount visual bug - showing as mounted when you are not

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message2562
Haowkah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2016 10:56)

Post Posted: 10-06-2016, 13:47:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/
Bug description: You can attack from the mount , this bug also worked on a lock... look at proofs and you will see the spell being casted while i am mounted, actually it reduces movement speed back to 100% , but is weird to look at.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/lRl64

1 0

aivenppl

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2022 17:50)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 10-06-2016, 20:56:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

U cant attack from mount, its just random visual bug which occur often while zones are phasing. But yes, its weird and should be fixed.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 03-10-2016, 14:50:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anyone has any idea how to reproduce this bug?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 03-10-2016, 18:29:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/The-Jade-Forest-Mount-Visual-Bug-t430371.html
chiutamarcel wrote:
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: It showed me that I'm on the gryphon that you have when you are dead from the guild perk.... , so it doesn't show me anymore but I know the problem , I was at the jade forest , in that zone everytime I was leveling there I had a bug and I was stuck on my mount even if I did dismount , I had the normal speed , and I could cast spells , it was just visual but still..... and since I was dead there , and I had the gryphon and that bug , I've respawned with me on that gryphon
Proof: https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwNyFEOgyAMgOG7cACKgit6G4IEzbQltGYPy-4-nv4v_9c8_TKbOVSbbAD7KZn7bkW5p1psZa5XSe0Um_mGpJrycRdSgdmFdcLofFgQ3eg81uL9UFw94hReMcJDb-IP2UbV_P4GnCLf.XyYdULbZZezEEE-y5H4DbCU-OfY.png

Micro, the Workaround master
0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2018 08:46)

Votes: 89

Post Posted: 04-10-2016, 13:29:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's not only Jade forest related,it happens very very very very often to Druids,the only thing you need to do is have "Auto dismount in flight" enabled in options,and just fast fly forward and dismount by clicking your mount keybind(or just click the place you put it).It happens super often and it's annoying as hell,the only way to "fix it",is to mount a mammoth or yak,then cancel it by clicking the same mount again,travel form works too(not always).
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 05-10-2016, 11:21:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Netherx wrote:
It's not only Jade forest related,it happens very very very very often to Druids,the only thing you need to do is have "Auto dismount in flight" enabled in options,and just fast fly forward and dismount by clicking your mount keybind(or just click the place you put it).It happens super often and it's annoying as hell,the only way to "fix it",is to mount a mammoth or yak,then cancel it by clicking the same mount again,travel form works too(not always).
I can't get this to work. Can you please record a video?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Afsaneh
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 26-03-2018 02:53)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 00:38:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I see too! on other players and me! but its chance! not sure problem server! its funny

0 0

josepesan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2018 20:31)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-05-2017, 21:05:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Netherx wrote:
I can't get this to work. Can you please record a video?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2BhzMuhLsYk:

.be

Here i recorded it. I proc it by picking herb mounting.
Also when this bug happens you dont dismount when you normally would, two examples: when you speak with flight master normally you would get dismounted, but you dont, and when pikcing quest objects you usually dismount but you neither when this visual bug is going on
probably and this is only a guess it's because Moonkin code got messed up with the rest of the druid talents.
When you are in moonkin form and try to mount you get mounted withouth getting to normal druid form, maybe there is the problem?
Just guessing, dont mind me, i have no idea at scripting.
by the way i recorded this because wow gets frozen when i enter the shrine of two moons while being mounted. but without the visual bug works perfect.

thanks for reading me!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 11:57:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x