User
Pass
2FA

Any other way to download the client?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message837
uchiya

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2018 04:44)

Post Posted: 26-05-2017, 05:55:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Like the title says the torrent is downloading at like 50kbps and goes down immediately to like 10 or 2 kbps it is very unstable the max i hit was like 209 kbps but it went down immediately i want to play but download speed is killing me. So if there is other ways to download like a direct download would be much appreciated or even the background downloader in which u can play the game while it downloads the files but the much preferred one is the direct download if there is ever one

Thank you

0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 26-05-2017, 15:40:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings! I'm pretty sure it's not a Torrent-related problem, however, there are some things you can do: either download the game using another Torrent program or download a 5.4.8 client from elsewhere and set your realmlist to SET realmlist mop.wow-freakz.com. If none of these tips work then it is your ISP's fault, and there is nothing we can do about that.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

uchiya

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2018 04:44)

Post Posted: 26-05-2017, 18:46:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wedinn wrote:
Greetings! I'm pretty sure it's not a Torrent-related problem, however, there are some things you can do: either download the game using another Torrent program or download a 5.4.8 client from elsewhere and set your realmlist to SET realmlist mop.wow-freakz.com. If none of these tips work then it is your ISP's fault, and there is nothing we can do about that.

Thank you ill try that, please close this thread thank you -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 26 May 2017 16:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 03-06-2024, 16:40:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password