User
Pass
2FA

[Warlock][Destruction] Succubus Seduction/Shivarra Mesmerize

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1007
moonsado

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-09-2016 05:08)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-08-2016, 00:35:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=6358
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=115268

Bug description: If a spell cast starts before landing mesmerize (or seduce) the spell damage shouldn't break mesmerize after it landed!
For example you try to mesmerize a target and while Shivarra is casting mesmerize you start casting chaos bolt and when mesmerize lands your chaos bolt releases and hits the target so it shouldn't break mesmerize.
Proof: https://youtu.be/Gggj9FgYi1c?t=157

How it should work:
Starting a spell cast before landing mesmerize ( or while shivarra is casting mesmerize) shouldn't break mesmerize.
You can see Cobrak's video that he obviously explains this and he is able to cast two chaos bolts against a priest.
It's very important specially for destruction locks I hope this bug will be fixed.
Thanks

0 0

Shadowphyre

[Ōtsutsuki Clan]

(since 21-04-2019 04:32)

Votes: 174

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-09-2016, 10:38:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I tested both when Shivara casted mesmerize before the spell being released and mesmerize when the spell is in mid air and both removed mesmerize, while only the first scenario should remove mesmerize, thus confirming this bug.Also in both situations mesmerize hit the target BEFORE the spell did.
0 0

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 28-05-2017, 13:27:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I believe, the spell taken in account that when you launched it, the target had no charm, while in mid-air, the target received the charm, but the spell still considered it that it did not have.

Anyway, Confirmed.

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Seyrox, 28 May 2017 11:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 19:00:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x