User
Pass
2FA

How scripted is this server?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1537
zablas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2017 12:25)

Post Posted: 31-05-2017, 18:03:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for a new server to play on and I came across this one. It's the first one that popped up when I typed "Bug free mists of pandaria servers" so I've decided to give it a look. As I can see from the server info Pandaria is pretty much working 100%. But I want to talk about content outside of Pandaria. How are the other continents? It says that Loremaster achievements are achievable which means that some quests are not working (I assume). So I want to hear more about them. How well are the quests scripted? Do dialogs work? How are non-mop dungeons/raids doing? Are entities in place? Are timings all correct? Is there really a need for a 10x exp rate or can you finish everything at 1x no sweat? All that sort of stuff. Thank You for your time! -
1 0

OpTIXy

[Predator]

(since 05-04-2020 10:57)

Votes: 377

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 31-05-2017, 18:16:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If Loremaster is doable i will think that 95% of the quests work as they suppose to. Some dialog might not work as expected, but that's not game breaking at all (better have 100 quests working with issues on dialog, then 10 from 100 with proper dialog). Since this was a server who started from WOTLK and slowly evolved to Cataclysm, then Pandaria, yes most of the old content is doable. Yes entities are in place. Timings work accordingly to retail. You could work around a 1x rate if that's your desire. Personally I did 1x back in 2011 if I remember on 1 character, meanwhile you have even more stuff fixed -.

I want to ensure you that every ban is always followed by a proper reason. If you wake up in a situation where your account is banned, feel free to make a proper post under Unban Request.
Do not forget to bring the necessary evidence to appeal GMs decision.
1 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 31-05-2017, 21:42:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

While you already received a very detailed answer I would just like to add that we are trying to provide experience as close as Blizzlike as we can. We aren't releasing tank and spank content.
I'm playing here since Cataclysm and I got to say it's the most enjoyable private experience I could imagine for me and I'm talking as a player right now.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

2 0

zablas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2017 12:25)

Post Posted: 01-06-2017, 01:45:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for the info guys! I think I'm going to give this server a try. One more question. It might sound stupid but if I migrate a character I do get to keep him and his progress on the OLD server right?
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 01-06-2017, 08:57:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zablas wrote:
Thank you for the info guys! I think I'm going to give this server a try. One more question. It might sound stupid but if I migrate a character I do get to keep him and his progress on the OLD server right?

Yes you get to keep the character on the old server.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 01-05-2024, 10:38:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x