User
Pass
2FA

Giant Present in Orgrimmar doesn't work?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message2334
wizarddude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2018 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 01-06-2017, 20:16:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So today is Happy Children's Day, so I login and go up to the giant present in Orgrimmar marked OPEN ME! and click on it.
It only opens a text box that says "The Horde war machine needs you!" and then nothing.

What's the purpose of this? Is it broken? I see other players getting mounts, but it gives nothing when I open it.

Just thought I report this bugged event. Seems to be bugged and only awards some players a gift.
-

After speaking with a GM, this event is only open to 70+ level players. It appears that everyone else lower level than this, gets nothing.

Way to screw a portion of the community out of this event. Why didn't you award a mount even to players lower than 70 and they could bank the mount item until they could use it?
Or award a cool ground mount to anyone it detects lower than 70?

They should state this level requirement on the main website announcement for this event. Really poor implementation Wow Freakz. I'm very disappointed in you guys. -

0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 03:02:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

what i don't understand is how some you are not at least 70

twinking is too 80s

0 0

wizarddude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2018 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 06:22:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

troncho wrote:

twinking is too 80s

Do you not even think before you post? - Players are constantly joining this server and will be at different levels while leveling. Also, different players do in fact level at different speeds as well. So you'll have plenty of players who are between levels 1-69. This should be obvious. Are you under some silly idea that everyone here is 70+? Or power levels to 70+ in a day?

WoW Freakz was just stupid in not considering players who are level 1-69 for this event. Would it have been so hard to have the giant red present detect a players level and then give an appropriate gift? Why not have it give players level 1-69 a cool ground mount or pet, and players 70+ get a cool flying mount? Why was that not done? Something simple that includes all of the community in this fun event.

I find it sad that no one at WoW Freakz even thought of this possibility. Those players from 1-69 reading the front webpage, rush into the game to claim a gift, see a giant red present in their capital city and run up to it only to get nothing while watching others get mounts. I can't be the only one who see's how rude this is. But given WoW Freakz short-sightedness and the above idiotic response assuming I'm twinking, or some nonsense, guess I am the only one who's spoken up about this stupidity.

0 0

OpTIXy

[Predator]

(since 05-04-2020 10:57)

Votes: 377

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 08:44:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are aware of your risen concerns and we are thinking how to adress the current situation.

I want to ensure you that every ban is always followed by a proper reason. If you wake up in a situation where your account is banned, feel free to make a proper post under Unban Request.
Do not forget to bring the necessary evidence to appeal GMs decision.
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 12:32:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You are right, it sucks for low level players, unfortunately not all decisions satisfy all players, ever. We need to protect ourselves from the infinite amount of exploiters: allowing level 1 chars to get the free mounts/rewards would be a huge mistake, I'm 100% sure hundreds of players will create a lot of secondary accounts just to get those mounts on them (for future use).
There have been a lot of previous decisions that also take exploiters in considerations which didn't satisfy everyone, but that's private wow, full of exploiters.

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 15:17:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Question:If I already looted the preset on another char(took the mimiron head) should i not be able to get the other mount on this char?
Spoiler:

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 12 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 17:58:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You should be able to get it unless you already have it on the account.

Retired

0 0

alex21112

[The Peacemaker]

(since 29-09-2020 09:04)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 18:46:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevermind i figured it out. I had deposited in my bank another flask that would transform me into an iron dwarf therefore i couldn't get another one.

0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 19:30:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wizarddude wrote:
troncho wrote:

twinking is too 80s

Do you not even think before you post? - Players are constantly joining this server and will be at different levels while leveling. Also, different players do in fact level at different speeds as well. So you'll have plenty of players who are between levels 1-69. This should be obvious. Are you under some silly idea that everyone here is 70+? Or power levels to 70+ in a day?

WoW Freakz was just stupid in not considering players who are level 1-69 for this event. Would it have been so hard to have the giant red present detect a players level and then give an appropriate gift? Why not have it give players level 1-69 a cool ground mount or pet, and players 70+ get a cool flying mount? Why was that not done? Something simple that includes all of the community in this fun event.

I find it sad that no one at WoW Freakz even thought of this possibility. Those players from 1-69 reading the front webpage, rush into the game to claim a gift, see a giant red present in their capital city and run up to it only to get nothing while watching others get mounts. I can't be the only one who see's how rude this is. But given WoW Freakz short-sightedness and the above idiotic response assuming I'm twinking, or some nonsense, guess I am the only one who's spoken up about this stupidity.

you'd have to be very, very stupid not to be able to get to lvl 70 in a couple of days, the time the event is active

if not for the pure willingness to get the gift

i find it sad and extremely short-sighted that low levels cry about not being able to get something FREE

freakz is in absolutely no obligation to give anything FOR FREE, they give you the game FOR FREE ALREADY

plus, as shocker very politely put it

Shocker wrote:
You are right, it sucks for low level players, unfortunately not all decisions satisfy all players, ever. We need to protect ourselves from the infinite amount of exploiters: allowing level 1 chars to get the free mounts/rewards would be a huge mistake, I'm 100% sure hundreds of players will create a lot of secondary accounts just to get those mounts on them (for future use).
There have been a lot of previous decisions that also take exploiters in considerations which didn't satisfy everyone, but that's private wow, full of exploiters.

i would have just said, if you dont like it, leave

no one is forcing you to stay nor claim a present if you are too lazy to get to 70 in a couple of days

2 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 30-04-2024, 23:49:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x