User
Pass
2FA

[Rogue][Combat] Cheap Shot - Monster still can atack through stun

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message773
alfa36

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-08-2017 11:59)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-02-2017, 12:51:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=1833&name=cheap-shot
Bug description: Whenever I use Cheap Shot on a monster it is supposed to stun the monster but he still atacks in the first second after I use the spell. As you can see in the video, I get damaged even though the monster was supposed to be stunned.
Proof: https://youtu.be/aQZ1pzqfang

0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 21:16:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My theory is that it seems to be a small delay between the time that you use the ability and the time that the npc actually gets stunned, some milliseconds. Maybe it has travel time. The enemy npc instantly aggros you when you use the ability, but the stun effect comes shortly after that. That's why I think the npcs are managing to get 1 hit in before being stunned.

Confirmed.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by saturnfever, 02 June 2017 19:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:46:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x