User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2604
Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2019 13:41)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 19-05-2017, 23:00:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hail fellow wow players!
Reckless is back and opens recruitment! We're looking for dedicated raiders that are willing to kill bosses in SoO on 10man raids on both heroic and normals! We have 11/11 hc progress.
If you wish to join us reply to this topic using our application form:

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age):

Character Information:

Link us your main character's Armory:

What's your item level in PvE gear? -

Do you have any alts?If you do,link us their Armory too. -

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? :

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? :

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase):

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc),link us a screenshot (use Imgur) :

Which addons are you using? :

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can see all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role).

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid.The boss must be dead.

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?

Last edited by Supmark on 02-06-2017, 12:56:40; edited 2 times in total
0 0

vlmigxty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2017 17:48)

Post Posted: 24-05-2017, 21:43:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello, I'm David, 20 y/o from Poland. I started my adventure with WoW, hmm, maybe 5 years ago - I was playing on polish TBC server Hellground. I was playing there for like year, then I stopped cause I put learning on the first place and doesn't have enough time for playing. I came back to World of Warcraft when I found this server. Now I'm adult, working as a (sigh) waiter... There are days when I have plenty of time, like 3 days in a row, when I'm in-game for more than 5 hours, but sometimes I'm offline for 2 days, cause I have soooo strange working hours. But I try to be at least 2 hours in-game daily.

Character Information:
Link us your main character's Armory: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/genesis/droabern

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 520

Do you have any alts?If you do,link us their Armory too. - emm, does underleveled alts counts too?

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : The Circle O - I left cause there were only 4 players active, who wanted to team-up and do some trash/timeless farm e.g.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Apprentice(?) tho I was the most talkative player on /g channel, if this is important thing.

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: To be honest? None. I'm looking for guild where I can found "mentors", whom will introduce me to world of raiding - never done this things, my only major achievment is tanking Ordos, Oondasta, Celestials, and doing trash runs in Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar. You can ask - how then I got 520 ilvl. Answer is simple, through donating. I like this server a lot, I had a spare euros so I wanted to support server. And I bought Bulwark of the Fallen General, Bloodclaw Band and Breastplate of Shamanic Mirrors.

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase):

I'm trying to focus every mob on me, even tho in my party is one more tank - I often catch myself on that I don't like to share my threat. I don't know why. When I know boss special abilities, I try to interrupt casting or avoid them by moving. I ain't moving that much tho cause I don't want to interrupt my melee DPS party members. I think rest I will describe in skill rotation point.

Well, it looks kinda like this on single-target: Crusader Strike/Judgment/Avenger Shield/Crusader/Holy Wrath/Judgment/Light's Hammer. Seal of Insight active all the time. Spamming SotR on physical damage mobs for max survivability, 100% up-time of my Eternal Flame for healing over time, usualy casting when Holy Avenger procs. Reckoning casted on cooldown, same as Avenging Wrath for DPS/threat generation. Divine Protection when powerful DoT is coming in. Ardent Defender used only when I drop <15/20% of health, it depends.

When it comes to AoE the rotation is pretty similar, but I replace Crusader Strike with Hammer of the Righteous and I put Consecration over Avenger Shield. When I'm losing aggro to a specific mob, I cast Reckoning to prevent DPS from taking damage. When he take damage, I'm trying to repair my mistake by simply casting Eternal Flame on him. Light's Hammer on cooldown same as Avenging Wrath (but not in case when I know we will encounter boss in less than 3 minutes)

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc),link us a screenshot (use Imgur) :I'm going Haste>Hit>Mastery>Expertise stats priority. Why I put Haste before Hit? Cause I think... If I can use more often Holy Power generating abilities, this will have impact on my threat generation (and DPS btw). I'm trying to get Hit to 7.5% cap and Expertise till 15%, but there's looong way when I reach that, cause I never was into that end-game phase and simply I don't know this whole enchants/socketing etc. Do I need to put image there? You can find my stats in Armory tho.

Which addons are you using? : Recount, ElvUI, Parrot, AtlasLoot, GTFO, TidyPlates, WeakAuras, Deadly Boss, Omen Threat Meter,

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can see all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role).

(I am not applying for DPS role)

I will use Discord if necessary

0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-05-2017, 23:52:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Droabern - accepted! whisper officer ingame.

0 0

Oancea

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-02-2019 13:48)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 02-06-2017, 21:20:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello! I am Alex, a 17 y/o boy from Romania. I first started playing on Freakz in wotlk, but only started playing seriously during the last few weeks of the first MoP patch. I am currently a student, so i can almost always raid during weekends, and usually also during weekdays, if at a reasonable hour (not midnight)

Character Information:

Link us your main character's Armory:https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/genesis/mentlegen

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 558

Do you have any alts?If you do,link us their Armory too. - none that are raid-material

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : Right now i am a test in The Forgotten Heroes, and even though they do excel at heroic raids, they often overlook organising normal raids, so i have a hard time gearing up with them.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Test(ed, yet not kicked, or promoted)

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: I've been raiding on Freakz since MoP was first introduced

How you play your class:

First of all i mainly play retribution.During pull i start by activating Guardian of Ancient Kings (and pre-potion if SoO), cast Judgement for the movement speed buff(if indoor), Crusader Strike, Exorcism, and then Inquisition.
After that i turn on Avenging Wrath (with Sanctified Wrath) and cast Execution Sentence. During Avenging Wrath i use Hammer of Wrath/Crusader Strike/Hammer of Wrath/Templar's Verdict as burst-rotation, but if Divine Crusader procs, then i change to HW/Divine Storm/HW/CS/HW/Templar's verdict, giving myself one extra holy power so if it procs again, i can jump over CS by using HW/DS/HW/Templar's verdict.

During normal rotation i prioritise holy-power generation (CS over Judgement/Exorcism), then Divine Crusader procs, and then Templar's Verdict (if inquisition isn't up, in which case it is top-priority). If the fight is AoE, i turn on Seal of Righteousness, and replace CS and TV with HoR and DS (this also applies to burst-rotation). Depending on how low the boss is i might use 2nd Execution Sentence on cd (usually during Evil Eye's Outrage), or wait for Avenging Wrath to come off cooldown and then use it)

During execute phase i prioritise HW->CS->Judgement->Exorcism as my holy generation, and if the boss is dropping low quickly i will stop casting exorcisms/Judgements, so i dont end up with unused holypower. The rest stays the same.

As my talents i use standard retribution ones, but with Santctified Wrath, instead of the all so popular Holy Avenger, as i have tested multiple times in many scenarios (removing trinkets and windsong for accuracy), and Sanctified Wrath always had superior results.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc),link us a screenshot (use Imgur) : I use standard 7.50/7.50 hit/exp cap (with hit slightly over-capped beacause of my hit-rich gear, no way i cand get rid of all of it), and a 15,000-15,500 stat haste cap, for a nice balance between cooldowns and global-cooldown, which togheter with Divine Crusader results in no down-time. After these two i prioritise strength and mastery and try to get rid of all my crit (also prefering expertise, which through reforges/gems results in strength/mastery, over hit). Also i use windsong instead of dancing steel as both a haste and a mastery buff end up being more useful than just a strength buff

Which addons are you using? : Elvui and MSBT for a clean interface, WeakAuras for keeping track of Inquisition and trinket cooldowns, and DBM for raid-warnings. Also recount of course.

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can see all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role):

DPS on a target dummy with Mastery buff and Crystal of Insanity buff (no potion):
No Divine Crusader procs: http://imgur.com/a/4yJVg
A handful of Divine Crusader procs: http://imgur.com/a/sEATY
Spells used/Spell contribution: http://imgur.com/a/ihgZn

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid.The boss must be dead:

I only have a recent screenshot of the DPS after Lei-Shen: http://imgur.com/a/GTs2N
EDIT: newly acquired screenshot after Sha of Pride: http://imgur.com/a/6WP0P

I am applying as a DPS role

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? I use Discord daily, so yes, i will join the guild's Discord server

[img]http://imgur.com/a/VcSHk[/img]
0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-06-2017, 10:31:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mentlegen - Accepted! whisper officer ingame.

0 0

Rogerbrwon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2018 19:25)

Post Posted: 03-06-2017, 11:26:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Briefly describe yourself (including age): im Kevin 21y/o . burn in seweden and live in iran . i play WoW At 5 years ago and 3 years play Retail

Character Information:

Link us your main character's Armory: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/search?searchQuery=rogerbrwon

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 566

Do you have any alts?If you do,link us their Armory too. -shaman ele / https://armory.wow-freakz.com/search?searchQuery=peptoplus

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : Exilium .this is good guild but Dont inv new player's for raid's .

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : New

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: 10/11n . 3/11 h

How you play your class:

at burst and single target BA>>ES>KS>GT/Barrage>SS up on both>AMoC>Multi-Shot>=Arcane Shot>ES only if you can get half the duration or more
at aoe Barrage >> multi shot >> Cobra shot
at execute Phase BA>>ES>KS>>Cs>Ac>Ks
at all off Fight use Ice trap for triple Es

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc),link us a screenshot (use Imgur) :
Haste/crit/hit 7.5 %/ex 7.5%
https://ibb.co/koUpQv

Which addons are you using? : Recount/Atlasloot/gtfo/Dbm pull

Performance

https://ibb.co/dUT5yF
https://ibb.co/h5pOkv
Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yea

0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-06-2017, 15:16:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rogerbrwon - Rejected due to bad attitude (being impatient) and lack of effort put into app.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:05:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x