User
Pass
2FA

Cross faction in bg??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1233
nexxuss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2017 10:49)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 04-06-2017, 11:59:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I do not know how cross faction works, but in my opinion it does not do very well in pairings. It can not be that one team put them all with lvs very inferior team and the other team leave all full 550. I think it would be more interesting to distribute all those that go full equipped between both teams, not put them all in 1 single team. I say after playing 10 consecutive bg and only get 1, because the opposing team was full 550 in the 10 bg.
The battlefields (I speak both for the officer and the other servers) would have to be by levels. You can not enter bg with a low pvp team when the other goes full equipped pvp. It's bg lost. In order to be somewhat balanced, it would have to be by levels, as recommended, by ilv. That when you enter, if you are 480, 500, 520, etc., you will be paired with PJ of your own ilv or in a range of 10 ilv above. If you enter ilv for example 500, all would have to enter with that same ilv and maximum 510. I would make the bg more interesting and not as I have seen in many places, not only this server, or win a team by beating or anything contrary. I think it would improve the game and attract more people, both the official and private servers.
Wave

0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 04-06-2017, 12:03:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Imagine how long it would take you to join a bg if you were actually paired with people of your own ilvl.
Before the crossfaction system was enable, mostly the Alliance would win, and they would have very high queue times, because Horde didn't queue as much.
With the crossfaction system it's better. People don't have to wait anymore, and if you're unlucky and play against a premade group, that's unfortunate.

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 07-06-2017, 14:32:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is an interesting suggestion by nexxuss, but sadly If we had such an option, it would take some to join a battleground.You can't really do anything about that, but enabling Rated Battlegrounds, so players like them can join and tryhard there freely without destroying the whole gameplay in a normal battlegrounds.Also increasing the honor gained in battlegrounds would be a good thing, since some people barely manage to get 1 item for 1 week.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:04:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x