User
Pass
2FA

Legion client

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1341
bittersweet

[Mad WoW Advisor]

(since 19-01-2019 12:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-06-2017, 16:01:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I'm writing here because I have no ideas anymore. I downloaded the entire client from the torrent site and did all the necessary things to make the game work. But unfortunately nothing worked and the launcher wrote to me "installation was damaged", I read the things on the forum as to proceed correctly with this error, but it does not work. I deleted all the things that needed to be installed and installed those that were requested for me. I set the compatability, I deleted the "read-only data" which was reset again, so I do not know how to fix it permanently. That's why I'm asking for help because I want to play. Thank you for your early reply. -
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 15-03-2024 17:55)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 20-06-2017, 17:39:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Try disabling your antivirus while downloading the client again. Altough the antivirus might consider the launcher or some file as corrupt/virused, they are not. Try so and come back with feedback if the posts from here didn't help.

Retired

0 0

bittersweet

[Mad WoW Advisor]

(since 19-01-2019 12:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-06-2017, 19:29:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
Try disabling your antivirus while downloading the client again. Altough the antivirus might consider the launcher or some file as corrupt/virused, they are not. Try so and come back with feedback if the posts from here didn't help.

I dont have antivirus and nothing from this forum didnt help me ..-

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 20-06-2017, 23:17:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Did you try the "download config folder" part from https://www.wow-freakz.com/legion_download?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 16:39:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x