User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Mage][Arcane] Mark of Aluneth v2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message790
Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 21-06-2017, 17:28:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Mark of Aluneth

Bug description: In this topic it was erronously reported/confirmed/fixed that mark of aluneth damage should be split equally among number of targets based on a 7.0.1 pre-patch comment on wowhead. I have proof that it should not from a person i asked on retail, also a video of an arcane mage in a mythic dungeon on patch 7.1.5, showing how it deals the same amount of damage on multiple targets and single target. This applies to both the dot portion of the spell and the explosion.

Proof: In the video, the best example i found is at 12:45, he casts the mark on a group of 4 mobs, it deals 53k damage on the first tick while he casts rune of power, then 75k~ish after he places rune of power under him. Then at 14:01 he places the mark on just one target with no adjacent enemies and it still deals 53k on the first tick while he casts rune of power, then 75k with rune of power under him, basically the same thing. @Quicksand

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oFi_wCxzhiU&t=707:

And here is the picture of the lovely conversation between 2 mages on retail.

http://imgur.com/9X5nv1j

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 23-06-2017, 03:08:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 23 June 2017 01:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 05:42:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x