User
Pass
2FA

Need HELP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message429
Stajner2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2017 10:00)

Post Posted: 22-06-2017, 18:45:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
I am having trouble with completing "Finding a foothold" quest for Alli.

The Prophet Velen dissappeared on the way (probably phase issue) and now i cant complete it. I abandoned the Q hoping it would come back, but now I can no longer see the npc. Seems like I am in a wrong phase.

Could you get me out of this, please? -

Thank you in advance,

Rragnar (ingame nick)

Update @ 22-06-2017, 19:45:30

Nevermind.
I thought I'd take a shortcut up to the top of the hill and wait for Velen to come to me.

DO NOT DO THIS.

If you fly up to the top of the hill, Velen will despawn and you won't be able to establish your Garrison, he'll also disappear from the bottom of the hill, you'll be stuck.

I worked around this issue by abandoning the quest, going back to Stormwind, going through the portal in the Mage tower again, flying through the Dark Portal manually, and it spawned me back on the shore with Velen and company. This time I stayed on the ground and didn't run ahead and was able to complete the quest.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-09-2024, 15:18:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x