User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Stormheim chain quest starter bugged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message854
VergilGC

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2018 23:00)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 03:50:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38206&&name=making-the-rounds
Bug description: [Making the Rounds] After picking up the quest, portal doesn't appear behind Sky Admiral Rogers, without portal event is not possible to complete, if you fly to stormwind, only thing you can do is inspect deck guns, but you cannot salute, which makes it bugged.
Sidenote, (assumption) : quest works for horde or certain people. while i was testing out if it will work if i disable all addons or delete cache, some people picked up quest and went up and dissapeared, probably going through portal.
Proof: Made a ticket, and GM Vinsel, tested it, and said it was bugged and told me to make a bug report.

Youtube link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=oxiA859PSbk:

showing the portal

0 0

Kkthnxbye

[KkthnxUI Developer]

(since 24-12-2020 16:42)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  KkthnxTV 
Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 04:36:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Go to the boat, and drop the quest. Go inside the captain's cabin where you first find her and she will reappear there after you drop the quest. Pick it up and continue the quest.

Success isn't what you've done compared to others. Success is what you've done compared to what you were made to do.

1 0

VergilGC

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2018 23:00)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 04:48:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks, it worked that way.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by PowerPhlo, 09 July 2017 18:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-09-2024, 05:20:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x