User
Pass
2FA

question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message2155
erak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-07-2017 01:56)

Post Posted: 02-07-2017, 18:58:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

QUESTION:

Are we migrating my old heros or just copy pasting them into these servers?
I have real heros that I may want to play on a real account but would like to see if I like the game on these servers!
(also my friends play on these servers)

Thank you for your time!

Old server name / link:

Proof with your character on the old server (character login screen, ingame screenshots, etc):

The number of characters you want on our server (1 - 2):

The name of the character/characters on our server (you will need to create the characters before sending the message, you can leave them at level 1, no need to leveup, we will do that for you. You can pick any class you want):

What profession you want here [ one primary ( blacksmithing \ leatherworking \ tailoring \ engineering \ inscription \ enchanting \ alchemy \ skinning \ herbalism \ mining \ jewelcrafting ) and one secondary ( fishing \ cooking \ archaeology \ first aid )]:

What type of gear you want ( PvE or PvP and specify your class specialization):

0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 08:42:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings! First and foremost, I moved your topic to a better section (since it doesn't really fit in here). The information regarding migrations is present in this topic:
Quote:
Transfer your character on WoW Freakz and you will receive:

•Level 85.
•Flying / Ground mounts.
•All spells learned automatically.
•Riding skill.
•1k gold. (1000)
•One primary profession with 525 skill.
•One secondary profession with 525 skill.
•One Portable Hole
•Dungeons gear normal (ilvl 450) for PvE characters
•Dreadful gear for PvP characters
•You will receive gear only for one spec

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

erak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-07-2017 01:56)

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 16:29:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This did not answer my question unfortunately and the link is dead.
0 0

kaorri

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2019 08:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 03-07-2017, 17:42:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

erak wrote:
QUESTION:

Are we migrating my old heros or just copy pasting them into these servers?
I have real heros that I may want to play on a real account but would like to see if I like the game on these servers!
(also my friends play on these servers)

Thank you for your time!

Old server name / link:

Proof with your character on the old server (character login screen, ingame screenshots, etc):

The number of characters you want on our server (1 - 2):

The name of the character/characters on our server (you will need to create the characters before sending the message, you can leave them at level 1, no need to leveup, we will do that for you. You can pick any class you want):

What profession you want here [ one primary ( blacksmithing \ leatherworking \ tailoring \ engineering \ inscription \ enchanting \ alchemy \ skinning \ herbalism \ mining \ jewelcrafting ) and one secondary ( fishing \ cooking \ archaeology \ first aid )]:

What type of gear you want ( PvE or PvP and specify your class specialization):

Hey to answer your question.
You may transfer your character and still keep the ones you have(other private realm, retail etc).
Details here:https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Migrate-to-WoW-Freakz-Transfer-your-character-to-WoW-Freakz-t322823.html

0 0

3olithic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2017 14:31)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 21:14:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As I know ... to transfer the characters from another server must be compatible as a version like 5.5.3 -4.0.6-5.4.8 etc ... and yet another thing to see do not have an account here Because if you find that you already have an account here on freakz you will be banished ... from what I know ... now I hope not to mislead: D
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 01-07-2024 08:29)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 21:40:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

3olithic wrote:
As I know ... to transfer the characters from another server must be compatible as a version like 5.5.3 -4.0.6-5.4.8 etc ... and yet another thing to see do not have an account here Because if you find that you already have an account here on freakz you will be banished ... from what I know ... now I hope not to mislead: D

Not true.

Quote:
Can I migrate from other patches?
You can migrate from any patch you want, even from retail

Retired

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 22-10-2024, 10:50:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x