User
Pass
2FA

Very High bandwidth usage [triggered by certain locations]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message547
ZeroOmar00

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-01-2021 11:14)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 13:42:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The game is downloading something in the background which uses all my bandwidth so the game is unplayable during that time.
I thought the game was updating the launcher or something but it takes too much time and it downloaded over 400MB and still downloading more.
I also thought the game was updating itself from blizzard but the download is coming from your servers.
it only downloads when I'm logged in.
is this normal or something is wrong ?
I have the full retail client with the latest launcher from your forum and I've been playing since felsong server launch (not a new user)

Screenshot proof:

UPDATE:
I noticed that the download is triggered when I enter the cave in Meredil, suramar where the emissary quest NPC is located.
no mater how long I stay there the download never stops and when I leave the area the download stops

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:04:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x