User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message11552
Denleron

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2017 18:39)

Post Posted: 16-07-2017, 22:50:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): 20

Character Information:

Tell us your main name: Denleron

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 860

Do you have any alts?If you do,name them. -
Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : I was in Unstoppable and i quited because most of the players there coudnt follow the script at raids.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? :
Dps

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase): It depends on situation,and encounters.I play at Obliterate-Hownling blast main skills,but i change often the build for different encounters,i play either aoe with breath either half aoe half single target with glaciar advance.
When i start i use Pillar of Frost-Sindragosa's Fury-Remorseless Winter-Glaciar Advance-and spam Obliterate Hownling Blast.
The other one when i use breath:Pillar-Sindragosa-Winter-Breath -Empowered rune weapon-and focus on stacking running power to maintain the breath
Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using: Mastery>Haste>Crit

Which addons are you using? : DBM,Skada

I can use discord also.

Last edited by Denleron on 17-07-2017, 14:10:24; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2019 13:41)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 17-07-2017, 03:06:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denleron - pending you forgot to reply to this: Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?. Which is important part.

0 0

dexxatu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-10-2017 09:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-07-2017, 10:14:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): 31 yo male

Character Information: MM hunter

Tell us your main name: Dexulian

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 854 ilvl

Do you have any alts?If you do,name them. - Monk 845 / Rogue 825

Game Experience: from vanilla to legion except cataclysm .

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : i left Classified because i did not get invited to raids .

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Dps

How you play your class: using my bow and arrows i slay everything in my path -

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase): windburst / aimed / aimed / arcane (or multi if aoe) / marked shot / aimed / aimed ... thing is i need to keep vulnerabilty on target for max dps

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using:

Which addons are you using? : dbm / skada / npcscanner

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy or boss. Open recount/skada so we can see all spells you have used. Stop at 10 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role). i dont have a screenshot atm since im doing this app from workoffice, but i guarantee its around 175k+

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? i have

0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-07-2017, 14:51:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denleron - Accepted! whisper officer ingame.
Dexulian - Rejected! due to low effort app.

0 0

AdrianPacsika

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-08-2017 11:13)

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 22:46:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): 18

Character Information:

Tell us your main name: Pacsiko

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 852 ilvl

Do you have any alts?If you do,name them. - Death Knight, Padk lvl 110 - - Warrior, Sista lvl 110 - - Warlock, Paloku lvl 110 - - Monk, Pamonk lvl 110 -

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : I was in Classified 2 years and I got kicked once for incativity and I was kicked second time because I died too much - I am confident that I am a one of the best resto druids at the moment. I was also in Unstoppable and I left because I want to do progres and there are pretty bad players not gonna lie expect 5 or 6 of them.

How you play your class:

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using: 1. Intelect 2. Mastery 3. Haste 4. Crit, 5.Versatility . My stats are: Intelect-28,005, Mastery-18%, Haste-16%, Crit-16%, Versitality-1%
My rotation. First I put some rejuvs up before the GO and use lifebloom and put the mushroom down. I keep to put rejuvs up and when the raid is tanking some damage I use wild growth so I can get my Dreamwalk proc - I properly use my personal cooldowns and my tranquility.

Which addons are you using? : DBM, Recount

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy or boss. Open recount/skada so we can see all spells you have used. Stop at 10 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role).

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes I will.
I am also an active player - You can see me sometimes 10-12+ hours/day If I am at home.

Last edited by AdrianPacsika on 20-07-2017, 00:08:52; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 23:29:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pacsiko - Accepted whisper an officer ingame!

0 0

paulika15

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-07-2018 23:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 20-07-2017, 21:00:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): 24

Character Information:

Tell us your main name: Howeverlolz

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 855

Do you have any alts?If you do,name them. - Havoc Demon Hunter :Howeverlolzz

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : I was in Unstoppable, left because of some personal issues.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Dps/ Unstoppable rank (highest rank excluding officer/gm)

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase): 1.Out of Void Form: Cast Mind Blast , keep both dots(Vampiric Touch + Shadow Word:Pain),Filler -Mind Flay. 2.In Void Form: Void Bolt , then Void Torrent , pop burst ( Power Infusion + Racial ), Filler , and casting Mindblast , Void torrent when Cd expires ,between them using Mind Flay. Aoe: i`m always trying to be in Void Form , keeping dots on every target and Mind Flay if they are stacked.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using: 1.Intellect 2.Haste 3.Mastery 4.Critical 5.Versatility. For now , i`m keeping 10k haste , don`t have gear for play with 12k yet.I`m playing haste-mastery because i`m using San`layn talent and not Auspicious Spirit wich must be played with Critical as main stats.

Which addons are you using? : Recount /Dbm

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy or boss. Open recount/skada so we can see all spells you have used. Stop at 10 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role).

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes, i will.

0 0

Kamandi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2020 00:41)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 20-07-2017, 23:59:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): 23

Character Information:

Tell us your main name: Kloreel

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 854

Do you have any alts?If you do,name them. -
Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : I was in Unstoppable and i quited because most of the players there coudnt follow the script at raids.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? :
main tank

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase): It depends on situation,and encounters.I play at Avenger's Shield,Judgement,
Consecration, Hand of Protection, Shield of Rightous ( when i need to reduce the cooldown on Hand of Protection and for reduce damage taken)

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using:Crit>Haste>Mastery

Which addons are you using? : DBM,recount

I can use discord also.

0 0

Elyjelly

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2018 06:11)

Post Posted: 21-07-2017, 10:12:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): 25

Character Information:

Tell us your main name: Elyjelly

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 855

Do you have any alts?If you do,name them. - Protection Paladin-Andrulol(838)

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? :i was in Unstoppable and i left because some people did not want to come to the raid and make progress

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Heal / Rank-Veteran

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase):
Pull-Rejuvenation>Regrowth on both tank and Lifeboom just on main tank
Aoe-Wild Growth at cd for Dreamwalker and Power of the Archdruid> Swiftmend to activate [Soul of the Forest] what increase my healing >Regrowth >Rejuvenation>swiftmend +Regrowth or Wild Growth>Wild Growth(for Power of the Archdruid) >Swiftmend+ Regrowth( heal on 2 targets with 200% more heal)
Single Target -Regrowth >rejuvenation>Lifebloom

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using: Intellect -haste-critical strike-mastery .Int -29.250 Haste-23% Critical Strike -15% Mastery-15%

Which addons are you using? : Dbm/Elvui/ Grid / Gatherer/Skada /Relic inspector/Andry Keystones

Performance

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?

0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-07-2017, 20:46:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Elyjelly & Howeverlolz Accepted!. Kloreel Rejected.

0 0

Kiladel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2017 06:53)

Post Posted: 22-07-2017, 15:26:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age):
19 year old no lifer ( except on Friday and sunday )

Character Information:

Tell us your main name: Kilaheal

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 859

Do you have any alts?If you do,name them. - N/A

Game Experience: 11 days played here.

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : Uh..no point staying in there since my friends left.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Healer.

How you play your class:
It really depends on the situation rotation differs when you are doing raids ( a certain boss ) or mythic keystones affixes.

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase):
Usually I make sure all the party members / most of the raid is hotted then I focus the tank or whoever takes damage at the moment and try to keep the raid/party at 100%
For an example : >applies rejuv to all party >rejuv and lifebloom and regrowth tank ( for hot ) if he starts taking a lot of damage I use cenarion ward.
When the party is taking a lot of damage I try to pre hot them all then cast wild growth and cenarion ward ( on tank ) then Flourish to extend the hots followed by artifact ability if it isn't on cooldown
Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using:
Int vs Haste vs Crit vs Mastery
Which addons are you using? :
Details, Elvui and many other QoL addons.
Performance

N/A

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?
Of course

1 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-07-2017, 19:41:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kilaheal - Accepted!

0 0

Wolther

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-11-2017 17:22)

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 03:30:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): 17, junior in HS. Quiet and I like to keep to myself usually. Will always talk if it is needed though.

Character Information:

Tell us your main name: Seekerr

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 845

Do you have any alts?If you do,name them. - Holydoctor, Gyax

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : None just yet really, only social guilds

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : Member(?)

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase): Open with windburst then get out as many aimed shots as possible before Vulnerable ends. Pop true shot and build focus back up with arcane shot and reapply vulnerability with Marked shot and get out 3 aimed shots. Then keep track of Wowfreak'z auto attack bug and feign death if there is no auto attack [causes issues with Hunter's mark procs] and rinse and repeat.

AoE is basically same rotation except replacing arcane shot with multi shot
MM has no execute phase difference

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using: 17% haste > mast > crit > vers > haste

BigWigs, Skada, Weakauras, GTFO
Performance

https://puu.sh/wTbmc/2592cdcff2.jpg
https://puu.sh/wTbmz/79370664f9.jpg

Done with skada

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yeah Wolther#7285

0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 18:43:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seekerr - Accepted! whisper officer ingame.

0 0

Zolyx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2017 18:47)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 21:56:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): 21

Character Information: Havoc DH

Tell us your main name: Superdemonx (https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/superdemonx)

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 853

Do you have any alts? /

Game Experience: I play since TBC (mainly pvp) (2500 exp in arena as rdruid / keystone master as mw & rdruid on retail)

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : new on this server, no guild
What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? : /

How you play your class:

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (During pull, aoe situation and execute phase): I can't really explain because of my lack of english (you can test me in game)

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using: critical strike / mastery (critical strike most i can because my chaos strike give me back 20 fury when she crit)

GTFO, DBM, DETAILS

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy or boss

http://prntscr.com/g1kchi
http://prntscr.com/g1kcqs

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes i can listen without problem

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 04 January 2018 11:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:07:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x