User
Pass
2FA

Launcher errors at its finest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1851
MineTL

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-08-2019 18:52)

Post Posted: 04-08-2017, 14:50:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey together,

As many others I had like every possible error suggested in you "launcher download" section. The most common one appearing to me was that the freakz launcher was just deleted after I tried to start it followed by the error that I couldnt extract the freakz launcherss out of the win.rar file because I had not enough admin authorization although I deactivated read-only and chose my pc on the authorization. I somehow managed to avoid that being by copying the whole content of the folder into a new one. There I was, playing the game for about 2 weeks or so. Mostly no errors.

Today I joined a local group through the group finder for a world boss kill on Calamir. As I arrived at his location I suddenly got the error "This application has encountered a critical error......." and I thought: Ok, probably it is like the other errors I had that were one-timed. So I closed the game and entered again. Less than one minute into the game the same error occured. So I went onto your website and checked what to do to fix it. So I changed the settings to "Run this program in compatibillity mode for: Windows 7" for both freakz launchers. I started with the 64 one. Critical error after less than a minute. The other freakz launcher brought the same.

I decided to copy the files again into yet another folder. I re-downloaded the launcher win.rar and extracted all files into the new folder. Same thing as in the beginning: The freakz launcher are not being extracted due to no authorization.
I even deactivated my firewall as well as my antivirus but it still won't let me extract them.

I just want to play again and I'm really tired of getting almost every error possible although I already played several hours without any issues.
PLEASE help.

Kind regards MineTL

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 04-08-2017, 16:01:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Today I joined a local group through the group finder for a world boss kill on Calamir. As I arrived at his location I suddenly got the error "This application has encountered a critical error......."

In this case, you need to use unstuck and choose remove from party. https://www.wow-freakz.com/unstuck.php

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/General-WoW-crash-when-more-than-20-people-enter-the-raid-t479425.html

0 0

MineTL

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-08-2017, 16:12:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok I see that that would make sense. I guess I was so stupid as to not try another charackter....
The problem is that I made a new folder and copied the files from the old one and then deleted the old one. Now I got the problem that I am not able to extract the freakz launcher due to no authorization meaning that the launcher are not extracted. How to fix this? ^^

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 04-08-2017, 16:39:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's a problem on your own.

Spoiler:

0 0

MineTL

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-08-2017, 21:26:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I now redownloaded the whole thing again from the website via torrent. I downloaded the launcher win rar and extracted all files and replaced them in the folder in installed the other data in. But now when I try to start the freakz_64 launcher get the error that I don't have enough system ressources although I already played several days....Any ideas?
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 05-08-2017, 22:34:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Your antivirus is blocking/deleting the file, remove it

Quote:
Disabling is not enough, some antiviruses still block files. Fully disable all antiviruses / windows defender / windows smart screen OR add launcher to exceptions

Quote:
Alright, disabling real-time protection from my Avira seems to have fixed the problem for me, thanks !

Check this: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Insufficient-resources-t471543.html

2 0

MineTL

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 13:52:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Adding the launcher to exceptions seems to have fixed the problem! - Tyvm <3
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 30-04-2024, 12:30:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x