User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Druid][Feral] Bleeds vs Temporary buffs snapshot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message673
madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 05-08-2017, 05:54:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Ashamane's Frenzy; Thrash; Rake; Rip
Bug description: Bleeds on the druid should ALWAYS snapshot the stats for when they were applied. Temporary buffs like trinket procs, Tiger's fury, Savage roar, Bloodtalons, Berserk, Incarnation should be maintained for the full duration of the bleed.
Also Moonfire with Lunar Inspiration should make a snapshot, but this is the least of the problems.

Being on the same topic, Rip should be REFRESHED by the Fercious Bite, NOT reapplied by it, so if you have Sabertooth, in an unrealistic scenario, you can maintain one single Rip with all your proc for the entire duration of the fight.

Proof: Topics were made about this and confirmed but only for 2 specific spells, here and here.
For the sake of that one handful of people that invested AP in the feral to play a challenging spec in pve I made this post and not to wait for another 2+ months if only the topics mentioned above will be fixed.

Give kitties a chance @Quicksand

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 05-08-2017, 06:07:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I tested it and refreshing Rip with FB will keep the initial snapshot . The general problem is that no spell is keeping the damage buff from Savage Roar and Tiger's Fury once either of these expires.

These are already posted and known by devs, there is no reason to make a second post.

Duplicated.

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Garn, 05 August 2017 04:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:09:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x