User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter][BeastMastery] Barrage pulling mobs through walls.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message527
mariusid2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-04-2018 06:54)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 15:16:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=120360&&name=barrage
Bug description: Barrage is hitting mobs between walls pulling them. This spell is impossible to use in a Mythic + dungeon like Maw of souls since it will pull mobs from everywhere, no matter if there are any kind of walls between.
Also as the description of the spell says it should damage mobs in front of you, NOT above yourself. See the spider boss from Arcway - above him, at a pretty big distance, are some spiders suspended in the air. If you cast barrage there you will hit and pull most of them.
Proof:

0 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 174

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 15:38:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

confirmed, i think it's a problem for pvp players too, they can't loss it

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GP-PQesI7qM:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Flamestalker, 07 August 2017 13:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 15:16:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x