User
Pass
2FA

( VERY ) Low FPS.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1761
psylunne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-11-2023 21:41)

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 21:12:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

S, i played Legion on retail for a while, with the same computer and same graphic drivers version, and not counting some long loading screens i could play well in "mid" graphics quality options.

With your client right now the game is unplayable. i can´t even be in dalaran . game crashes, low fps ( always ) , cant enter dungeons ( long time on loading screen ) . since its a custom client, is there anything i can do or edit to be able to play on the server? use other client? some "hidden" options im not aware of ?

thank you.

0 0

Lonewarrior

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-03-2018 18:37)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 21:48:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't know about fps issue you have but i used this to get rid of long loading screen.
/console worldPreloadNonCritical 0

This is really helped me with loading screen.

"YOU'RE A WARRIOR, WARRIORS DON'T GIVE UP AND THEY DON'T GIVE UP AND THEY DON'T BACK DOWN. PICK UP YOUR SWORD AND SHIELD AND FIGHT" ~
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 23:36:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Try changing ingame settings by lowering them a bit (graphic settings), make sure to uncheck "Optimize network for speed" label and switch from the highest DirectX version to the lowest that you can select. Do a full relog and delete the cache folder while you are offline from your account. Certain improvements should take effect at the next login.

Retired

0 0

psylunne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-11-2023 21:41)

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 11:42:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hum, thank you both =)
0 0

prime95

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2018 16:51)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 16:49:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
switch from the highest DirectX version to the lowest that you can select.

DirectX 11 should provide performance improvements regardless of hardware. I know this because back in the day I used to play WoW on a 9600 GT, a card that officially supports only DirectX 10, and even if DX11 implementation in WoW was still in Beta, it offered me tons of performance increases.

Also make sure you're running the game in 64-bit mode. That also provides significant performace boosts.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 21:34:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

prime95 wrote:
Denim wrote:
switch from the highest DirectX version to the lowest that you can select.

DirectX 11 should provide performance improvements regardless of hardware. I know this because back in the day I used to play WoW on a 9600 GT, a card that officially supports only DirectX 10, and even if DX11 implementation in WoW was still in Beta, it offered me tons of performance increases.

Also make sure you're running the game in 64-bit mode. That also provides significant performace boosts.

Sometimes it provides the contrary, toughts may be different from a player to another. It's just a solution that I provided oftenly and it helped.

Retired

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 08:55:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x