User
Pass
2FA

WoWFreakz logs? ( Like Retail WarcraftLogs )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message878
Dreadara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2018 20:04)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-08-2017, 11:00:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm just throwing an idea out there that maybe could be possible. Having a WowFreakz logs would incentivise players to perform and become better at PvE upgrading the quality of Raiders. This could also serve for developers to see what class has some bugs or doing too much too low damage/healing. Logs also let you see damage taken so it would be great for tweaking the raid damage - improving the PvE scene even more. And most importantly it would be awesome to compare stats and performance to other raiders of your class / spec on the server, to see if your underperforming or doing great. And sadly yes.... iam saying this because for some reason as of 2 days ago WarcraftLogs dont work for me on here anymore - ( Giving an error).
3 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 28-08-2017, 21:15:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Would be nice, indeed, however there are far more important things we need to work on for now...

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Dreadara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2018 20:04)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-08-2017, 10:50:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Would be nice, indeed, however there are far more important things we need to work on for now...

ZOMG God Himself responded. Thing is, theres really no need for access to to database or api or w/e. You just have to have players that use a modified WarcraftLogs addon that reroutes the info not to WarcraftLogs but to smth like FreakzLogs or shit like that. And the information is player gathered and uploaded not server / developer based. So its more of a community effort to gather the info and the only thing we would need help with is modifying the addon and getting a place to store it and sort it.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:23:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x