User
Pass
2FA

Nice Job, Shockeru and rest of staff!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1767
Kesher123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2021 19:19)

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 01:11:30 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I saw how players here are, barelly noone said ever even "Thanks", or "Good job" to any of u, so i decided that i will. (Even thou my english sucks).

You did a piece of awesome work here, the best working Legion server, which im able to enyoj, have fun, gear up, and... Just play, without annoying, big bugs, or lazy staff which is giving simple fixes once per months. U did EVERYTHING better! I didnt expected i will see so many things working... Wow, im really impressed. I even lvled up more alts, since i alwats was with just 1 character. Your server makes me wanna play more, experience more! Im trully thanks for that i may spent a bit of my free time here, with those cancerous idiots on global (sorry -) cool guild, and canceroua pug groups -.

U put A LOT of effort into this server, to make it great scripted, working as it should, enyoable, a lot of content to do, and even still fixind things, daily! Dam, im really impressed. I think u all deserved longer free time than u get. - Thanks for all your time you give us, to make us able to play. I NEVER expected i will be able to experience Legion. U're awesome, guys. Thanks for all your effort, time spent, and hard nights with scripting. This is THE BEST Legion server so far, u desever waaaaay more players tho, even if u have a lot of them now!

Also, new record! Im sure we will also make a lot of new ones, and this is just beginning, this new record is just a first step to a better, greater and really big population! Even if it is big now! U deserved to have EVERY Legion private player here, to gave them best experience. -

Keep it up the good work, Shockeru and other staff members. For every player here, which is having fun here, THANKS A LOT! -

(Daam, it's pretty long. Will someone even read this? O.o)

8 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 10:31:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for the kind words, glad to see our work is appreciated

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 16:48:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'll second that.

I've only been here for a couple of days, and I was actually tempted to quit it because of certain gamebreaking (to me at least) bugs I've encountered, but then I realised how much effort is being put into this server, and how much you care about it, and it made me realise, we owe to you that we put just as much effort in aswell, to make this server a great place.

Hands down, great job to all the developers for getting the content out there for us to enjoy, great job to the gamemasters for keeping the server clean, healthy and exciting and great job to the administration of this server for all of the extra features you provide (from FindNPC to other server migrations, the .info command for checking working content etc...; these things do NOT go unnoticed!) and for showing you actually care.

I look forward to playing on here more, and I look forward to the day you guys will finally be able to say "We did it", when the bug threads wont be rolling in at this pace anymore, and you'll all be able to enjoy the greatness of the server you've created! ^_^

Hooray for Freakz!

Regards,
Bear

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 23:20:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x