User
Pass
2FA

Can't download the freakz client.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message900
suntvlad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2019 10:58)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 12:30:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So as the title says, i cant download the freakz client, there are no seeders, the download speed is very very little for a 46 gb client. it takes weeks like this. Can i download the another client, and then put the freakz launcher in it? will it work? or is there any other way of playing the game? Thanks, any advice is appreciated :/

carther_carther_carther_carther_carther_
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 12:34:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. I think it's a problem with your torrent client, I always have the torrent active and I checked right now, there are a lot of seeders, some of them downloading with 10MB/s+, try another torrent client.

Using another client + our launcher *might* work, but you might also experience various ingame issues / crashes

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

suntvlad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2019 10:58)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 12:41:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Hello. I think it's a problem with your torrent client, I always have the torrent active and I checked right now, there are a lot of seeders, some of them downloading with 10MB/s+, try another torrent client.

Using another client + our launcher *might* work, but you might also experience various ingame issues / crashes

Everything else is downloading fine, except this client. And in the past I used uTorrent to download it, it was no problem before. I will try to use another torrent client. Thanks for the quick reply :)

Update @ 05-09-2017, 13:41:22

suntvlad wrote:
Shocker wrote:

Everything else is downloading fine, except this client. And in the past I used uTorrent to download it, it was no problem before. I will try to use another torrent client. Thanks for the quick reply -

No, it's the same with another torrent client.
Oh well, ill just try and play with the launcher

carther_carther_carther_carther_carther_
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 01:22:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x