User
Pass
2FA

instant Artifact knowledge.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2401
wrathtron

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2017 09:09)

Post Posted: 06-09-2017, 19:28:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi this was suggested before,but there was no answer from Devs if they would agree with this decision.I mean,it is total waste of time to wait 5 days for 1 artifact knowledge level this is 50 days,for 10 lvl ak.THis is insanity.Nobody likes this.There is people,who farm like crazy o get 15th level artifact knowledge isntant so,tthey know they will wait a lot for the 16th and they will try to get it ready as soon as they can.This is insane.
Blizzard did this,to keep the subscribers subsribing we are not retail.
Some stuffs could be good to change,like this for example.
I am grateful for everything u had done,guys i am really grateful.Thank u.

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 06-09-2017, 19:31:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you have for the first time a char on freakz you will have to farm order resources and you can reach without any cd lvl 15 AK. From lvl 15 to 25, means 10 lvl, 1 lvl costs 4 days, so it will take 40 days to do 25 AK.

My suggestion is not to be instant like you said, the 4 days for 1 lvl to be reduced to 2days, that means 20 days for full lvl AK it's enough, just my point of view.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

wrathtron

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-09-2017, 19:36:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

IT is 4 days and 23 hours.so basically 5 days.Not everyone,have characters with 25 lvl artifact knowledge.I know u can get artifact compendium 20 lvl at 25 lvl Ak but still,takes a lto of time 25 days.Better reduce this waiting time.
WHoever have class hall resoures will have max ak level,will have more Ap on his specialization he desire to play,and he can afford to play second specialization too.
I am sure,more people will join if they know Freakz have instant Artifact knowledge.
I dont know how to make a poll,to see how many people will vote wiith yes but it will be good if someone do it.

0 0

vladandrei1996

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-08-2018 16:38)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-09-2017, 10:16:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wrathtron wrote:
IT is 4 days and 23 hours.so basically 5 days.Not everyone,have characters with 25 lvl artifact knowledge.I know u can get artifact compendium 20 lvl at 25 lvl Ak but still,takes a lto of time 25 days.Better reduce this waiting time.
WHoever have class hall resoures will have max ak level,will have more Ap on his specialization he desire to play,and he can afford to play second specialization too.
I am sure,more people will join if they know Freakz have instant Artifact knowledge.
I dont know how to make a poll,to see how many people will vote wiith yes but it will be good if someone do it.

No , there will not be an increase in joining people if instant maxim AK is received. Freakz is blizzlike , and blizz it's not like that. Legion is all about grinding , and by giving out max AK to players , you will make that part of the expansion dissappear. It's not that hard to level it up , I've already maxed mine some time ago , but you need to wait. Be patient and that max. AK obtained by normal means will have a bigger impact on your gameplay. I'll get bored if I instantly get max AK and after a small AP item I'm going quickly through 14 traits available for my weapon.

I am sure if you search on blizz forum , you will find something about this , better explaining than I did.

1 0

wrathtron

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-09-2017, 10:49:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well i dont think u got an idea how it is in 7.3 right now?Everyone there start with 41 lvl artifact knowledge,up to 55 lvl increase globally for everyone.With 41 lvl artifact knowledge,u can have 40 traits.This is catch up,from blizzard itself,why?cause millions left retail.
SO u will be bored,with if u have max AK fine but thsi is u.Why dont u start,looking up for other people?The community and what will be good for the community?

Cause not everyone is like u .So a lot of people,will appreciate this fact if they can have instant artifact knowledge.I dont know,how everyone are so self-absorbed nowadays,think about themselves only.

Lets see what the devs will going to say about instant Ak,of course these Ak will cost 500 order hall resources.

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 07-09-2017, 17:18:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The point is the time to be reduced, at 2 days I think is enough.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

vladandrei1996

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-08-2018 16:38)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-09-2017, 18:34:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wrathtron wrote:
Well i dont think u got an idea how it is in 7.3 right now?Everyone there start with 41 lvl artifact knowledge,up to 55 lvl increase globally for everyone.With 41 lvl artifact knowledge,u can have 40 traits.This is catch up,from blizzard itself,why?cause millions left retail.
SO u will be bored,with if u have max AK fine but thsi is u.Why dont u start,looking up for other people?The community and what will be good for the community?

Cause not everyone is like u .So a lot of people,will appreciate this fact if they can have instant artifact knowledge.I dont know,how everyone are so self-absorbed nowadays,think about themselves only.

Lets see what the devs will going to say about instant Ak,of course these Ak will cost 500 order hall resources.

You are talking about completely different patches. It was pressumed that Blizz will give a faster AK catch-up system in their last patch. That's because they don't want new players to be afraid to start now. If you had to level up your AK from 1 to 55 , yeah , it would be a hell ton of time before you would max it , and that's why you start with 41 in 7.3 regardless of your class hall research.

Also , I don't see your point in everyone being so self-absorbed , I too needed to wait my way up from 1 to 25 Artifact Knowledge , I didn't feel the need to hurry up. WoW it's not supposed to be a "speed-run" game , take your time. You're not supposed to stay idle while waiting for maximizing your AK.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 13:13:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x