User
Pass
2FA

Can't log in (BLZ15900003)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message18039
seafartfiretruck

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-12-2017 23:23)

Post Posted: 09-09-2017, 06:41:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

So I was able to log in just fine, even made my character, but it was giving me the "you are using an outdated launcher" message in chat and then it disconnected me, which I assume is supposed to happen in that case. The problem came when I downloaded the new launcher and dropped it into the folder, copying and replacing the old files with the new files. So I updated the launcher just as instructed but then started receiving the BLZ159003 "we cant log you in with what you entered" message. My account is brand new, registered appropriately, and I even have a character made so its obviously not account related. The log in screen even shows that is IS your guys' launcher (lower left corner says it is the wow freakz launcher and the updated version). Since I was able to play the game for a little bit at first I think it shows that I've followed all other directions, removing the read only from the data folder, using the launcher_freakz_64.exe (I did also try non 64 bit, but my computer is 64 bit so the 64.exe should work). I'm using the torrent download provided as well. Is the torrent the same version of wow that the updated launcher is?

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 09-09-2017, 13:25:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are 3 common reasons for this error:

You are not using our launcher
You incorrectly created your account, for WoW you need to create your account here https://www.wow-freakz.com/register.php
You have a very old account, then all you need to do is login once on the main website https://www.wow-freakz.com/ then you should be able to login ingame

0 0

seafartfiretruck

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-12-2017 23:23)

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 02:45:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am using your launcher, the same one from the updated launcher link, and my account is fine, ive already logged into it once and I have a character as well. I only started getting the message after I put the updated launcher files into my the WoW folder. Everything obtained was from https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-t452441.html and the only thing I can think of is that the version of WoW being supplied isn't a match for the new launcher. And yes, im launching the launcher-freakz.exe not the wow.exe.

I've already deleted and reinstalled everything. Sadly it didn't even work before I updated the launcher, unlike the first time where it DID work but it just gave me the outdated launcher message before disconnecting me. I've done the registry fix (take ownership), I've removed read-only from data folder and even tried removing it from the WTF folder. I don't get whats different than the first time where it did technically work. Can't even give a crash log because its not a crash so it doesn't write one :/

UPDATE : Well somehow I got it working, even though I literally did nothing different than the first time. So thats kind of annoying because I didn't learn anything nor do I understand what the problem was so I wouldn't know what to tell others who have this problem. But I'm glad I got it working, hopefully no one else does have the problem. If they do all I can say is keep re-trying lol.

0 0

amokster

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2017 10:10)

Post Posted: 23-09-2017, 11:39:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm getting the same problem as the user above, I've downloaded the torrent with the full game, have a working site account that I created yesterday, and I cannot login on the game with the error BLZ159003, any help please??
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 23-09-2017, 11:39:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That error means invalid user/pass. Send me a PM with the user/pass you are logging in

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

amokster

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-09-2017 10:10)

Post Posted: 23-09-2017, 11:40:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wierd, I just updated my password on the website and it worked, I might have set a wrong password before, sorry for the trouble I caused you. and thanks for the quick reply, that was super fast lol
0 0

legionthemi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-03-2019 15:06)

Post Posted: 04-10-2017, 09:33:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Need help . I have the legion game . But I did not download game from here .cant log on wow freakz launcher. I tried some things to get log in. I made account from site . I can log to the website . But in game it says. Cant log in (BLZ15900003) error . Do i have to unzip the launcher files to game location . I dont understand plz help me

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 04-10-2017, 12:54:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

legionthemi wrote:
Need help . I have the legion game . But I did not download game from here .cant log on wow freakz launcher. I tried some things to get log in. I made account from site . I can log to the website . But in game it says. Cant log in (BLZ15900003) error . Do i have to unzip the launcher files to game location . I dont understand plz help me
Are you sure you created account on https://www.wow-freakz.com/ and NOT on this forum? (they are different accounts)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Wersse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-11-2019 16:27)

Post Posted: 07-11-2018, 16:38:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I am from romania and i can not log into the game ... some of my guild members told me on discord that they can and some told me that they can not ! i will post an screen shoot of my launcher !(i use the launcher from the freakz site i have the account from freakz i typed the right password and all of that stuff ! )
can u solve it or at least tell me why is this happening ?

[/b]

0 0

Jane

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-07-2019 23:26)

Post Posted: 06-01-2019, 22:09:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, the game freezes when it's "logging nto game server" It's already been a pain to install it and make it work. If there is a solution please help me
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 04:40:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x