User
Pass
2FA

[Artifact] Aluneth missing dialogue / whispers and hidden ability

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1872
Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 06-08-2017, 21:22:20 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Aluneth
Bug description: The artifact is supposed to talk with you during certain events/triggers. Also it should have a hidden ability where it feeds on arcane sources throughout the broken isles and grants you a buff, details below.

The buff: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=212168, you get it after a full succesfull channel of https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=212220 (wowhead link), the buff is useable only in the broken isles, should disappear if spec is changed or weapon is unequipped. Can be used in instances. (details https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=212168 (wowhead link))

How you get it: There should be several places in each zone where, if you get close enough to them, Aluneth will start channeling (on it's own) this spell https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=212220 (wowhead link)
Here are some locations posted on wowhead of players who found the spots, its not all of them but its all i've found.
Quote:
Known Locations:

1. Leyline of Shal'Aran, in Suramar.
2. Ruins of Zarkhenar, in Azsuna.
3. Nor'Danil Wellspring, in Azsuna.
4. Azurewing Repose, in Azsuna.
5. El'dranil Shallows, in Azsuna.
6. moonwell in Val'sharah, coords 60, 67
7.I have found a place in Suramar you missed; it's a font or something in the Warp Lab of Occuleths workshop. Ran into it while questing earlier.

I suppose for the other zones you could get creative and place the triggers wherever you feel an entity such as aluneth would feed on arcane powers, or not place any at all other than what is posted on wowhead, up to you since i dont have all the info.

--------------------------------------------

Now for the talking part. Mostly aluneth talks to you when you do certain things, with multiple quotes being available for each event that gets chosen randomly when activated. Remember that while these show up as whispers to you as the mage in chat window, they also have audio files for each quote/line. Here is the list available on wowpedia (incomplete but it will have to do):

Casting Greater Invisibility:
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: Our magic conceals us from prying eyes.
Aluneth whispers: We all have our secrets, don't we?
Aluneth whispers: Are you afraid to fight? Interesting.
Aluneth whispers: Quite the tactician, are we?

Casting Spellsteal:
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: A very tactical move, my child. You are learning.
Aluneth whispers: This spell is ours now!

Casting any portal spell:
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: You waste precious energy poking holes in reality for these clumsy sword-swinging brutes.
Aluneth whispers: Bah. Let them walk.
Aluneth whispers: Have you ever considered opening portals to other worlds? Such power is within your grasp, child...

Casting Conjure Refreshment:
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: Your considerable talent is wasted on... pudding.
Aluneth whispers: Your allies are too dependent on you. Let them starve. ( [Conjure Refreshment] or on Quest:Electrosnack)
Aluneth whispers: The very powers of the ancient titans are at your command, and you choose to create... tasty treats?
Aluneth whispers: I find your constant need for sustenance bemusing.

While draining sources of power to feed aluneth:
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: Yes...
Aluneth whispers: This world is steeped in magic. You need only grasp it.
Aluneth whispers: Such power... it courses through me.
Aluneth whispers: They call you "hero". Why, child, do you concede to their every whim?
Aluneth whispers: I drink... but I am never fulfilled...
Aluneth whispers: They seek to control us, to check our power. Do not allow it.
Aluneth whispers: More. I must have more.
Aluneth whispers: Arcane energies knit this world together... do you feel it, child?
Aluneth whispers: You are ambitious, child. Like the one before you.

While in Dalaran (probably only broken isles dalaran):
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: My dear child, you hold yourself back. The power is within your grasp to send the entire city tumbling into the sea.
Aluneth whispers: The Kirin-Tor. Contemptable mortals groveling about for what meager scraps of power their tiny minds can comprehend.
Aluneth whispers: Ah, Dalaran. The city of spires perches itself once more between you mortals and the end of your world.
Aluneth whispers: It was magic that built this city, and magic that sustains it. Turn me loose, mage, and I will leech it dry...
Aluneth whispers: For generations the mages of your world have trained in this city, like children playing with fire.
Aluneth whispers: How small is this city compared to the glorious and splendor of Suramar.
Aluneth whispers: Dalaran. The city that endures even after generations of its mortal inhabitants die off.
Aluneth whispers: Despite the petty bickering of the mortals who leads it, this place is nonetheless a passable assembly of arcane knowledge.

When dropping below 20% mana:
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: I must... recuperate my energies...
Aluneth whispers: You spend your energies frivolously...
Aluneth whispers: Mana... you need more mana...
Aluneth whispers: My energy dwindles.
Aluneth whispers: Is that everything you have?

While in The Arcway instance:
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: This place is infused with the power of the arcane. Can you feel it? So much power.
Aluneth whispers: The glories of an ancient empire remain. There is power here, child. You mean only seize it.
Aluneth whispers: This city was built upon a matrix of mighty arcane energies. Ah, yes. Power not for us both.
Aluneth whispers: A splendid empire, ensorcelled by magic for thousands of years. Let us shatter these halls and drink from the ruins.

While in The Eye of Azshara instance:
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: The sea queen once forged an empire with magic. She has since turned to... a more shadowy benefactor.
Aluneth whispers: Queen Azshara. Do not underestimate her grasp of the arcane, or the devotion of her minions.
Aluneth whispers: The naga wield magics, yes, but without finesse. There was a time Azshara's people had the potential to rival the titans.
Aluneth whispers: The naga are trying to reclaim past glory amidst these ruins. They grovel for scraps. Show them what real power looks like.

While in Neltharion's Lair instance:
Quote:
Aluneth whispers: The dragonflights once reigned over this world in the titans' stead. See how these creatures pick at the carcass of their greatness.
Aluneth whispers: Neltharion withheld many secrets from the other dragonflights. Some of them maybe of interest to us, child.
Aluneth whispers: The titans imbued the great dragonflights with considerable power. The black dragonflight has been decimated. We should claim what power remains.
Aluneth whispers: The filth that occupy this place are an insult for the glory of a once proud dragonflight.

Proof:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Aluneth
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=212168 (wowhead link)

1 0

chrinolas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2019 09:09)

Post Posted: 09-09-2017, 19:20:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

can confirm, Xal'atath also does not speak
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Magnus06, 19 September 2017 23:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 07:19:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x