User
Pass
2FA

Marksman Hunter Third Relic Slot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2349
cadilab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-11-2019 22:57)

Post Posted: 09-09-2017, 20:25:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys!
I really don't know what is going on but I have quite a problem, I've tried contacting the gamemasters but none of them gave me a proper response, they said to check a guide and forums.

Basically, I've tried everything, I have no more quests left in my class hall and some people said to relog in dalaran and a quest for class hall campaign will pop up, tried that nothing.
I'm level 110 and my third artifact relic slot is still locked. My class is marksmanship hunter. This is really weird. Could the problem be because I still have some missions ? I still have one to complete, but I know that usually I'm supposed to have a guy that is giving me quests to complete missions, since i unlocked third relic slot on druid and shaman. On druid I completed some missions and got a questline near lorathil and on shaman I had this problem but I entered Vortex Pinnacle portal by accident saw some quests there completed them and it unlocked.

Anyone else had this problem and if you did can you please tell me how to unlock my third relic ?

0 0

Dreadara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2018 20:04)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 00:17:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

U continue ur misssions in order hall map/tab thingy. Keep lvling and doing missions. You mosst likeely have accepted a wuest at lodge, turned it in at the npc.(Mosst likeely in Bradensbrook) and then not followwed the quest chain. My friend lvld a hunter juast todday 100-110, she got relic today without a probleem.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 14:28:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x