User
Pass
2FA

Game crashes on wow-64.exe error (all zones)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1807
Joep

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2019 13:58)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-08-2017, 13:36:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description:
After months of playing without (too many) probblems, suddenly, since yesterday afternoon (24-aug-2017) i cannot play anymore at all. I get kicked out with a fatal error message on wow-64.exe. After installing the latest wine (Wine Stable 2.0.2, i had the 2.0.1 version installed before) i still get the same error message (see also the screenshot):
"The program Wow-64.exe has encountered a serious problem and has to be closed. Excuses for the inconvenience".

I start up with the "launcher_freakz.exe" (NOT the launcher_freakz_64.exe), which i suppose should open wow.exe . Why i get the error on wow-64.exe i dont know. Have you changed something in the launcher that suddenly - since yesterday - causes this problem? Or does the error have another cause? Anyway, can you help out please?

Proof:

Edit 2017-08-26:
After running AVG Antivirus in order to find out if the bug is caused by a hack/virus at my end i found out i only have 2 threats: uTorrent and . . . launcher_freakz.exe. My question therefore: Is there something wrong with the launcher? I’d really appreciate being able to play again!
Proof:

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 07-09-2017, 15:28:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We didn't change anything recently
Joep wrote:
I start up with the "launcher_freakz.exe" (NOT the launcher_freakz_64.exe), which i suppose should open wow.exe . Why i get the error on wow-64.exe i dont know.
Even if you launch launcher_freakz.exe / wow.exe, WoW automatically detects your system is 64bit and launchers launcher_freakz64.exe / wow64.exe instead. To avoid this delete wow64.exe from your wow directory and try to see if you get crashes in normal version

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Joep

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2019 13:58)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-09-2017, 12:47:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yes, i have deleted launcher_freakz64.exe and wow64.exe, but i still get that error /crash message, most recently today about an hour ago.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-05-2024, 03:02:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password