User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Guild Master Loot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message575
cadilab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-11-2019 22:57)

Post Posted: 28-09-2017, 07:06:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: .
Bug description: Last night we were doing a emerald nightmare normal and there is a huge bug that should be marked as high priority.
Basically we had like 21 players in raid, 2 guilds mixed, it was balanced so loot was normal but as soon as we added one player from our guild and raid switched to guild run and loot switched to Guild Master Loot the server started lagging insanely, i thought it was only me but 21/21 had the exact same problem. I would't even call this lag since there was no actual delay in chatting and/or casting it was like fps drop lag when rotating the mouse and moving.
Hope this gets fixed.
Proof: I mean if it doesn't get fixed we could record a video just to prove a point.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 28-10-2017, 09:47:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please remake topic with proof

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 28 October 2017 07:47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 07-06-2024, 10:08:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x