User
Pass
2FA

Suggestion: Add AH to New Dalaran?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message672
Phaeqe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-02-2023 01:45)

Post Posted: 04-10-2017, 07:03:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there to whom it may concern,
so i am certainly enjoying the progress made with the bug fixxing and figured it wouldnt hurt to suggest/ask the devs of something. Is it a possibility for this server to add an auction house kinda person for use in dalaran? i can certainly see them (assuming 1 for horde 1 for alliance) or it being placed in the underbelly or maybe at the Atonidas memorial where there is a good amount of space and out in the open for everyone. An addition of an auctioneer or two could greatly improve the life of players in the end game content. This isn't any big thing or anything, just a suggestion/ request.

Thank you for your time!
Phaeqe

P.S. I apologize if I made a clone post or anything, I suck with forums

0 0

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 04-10-2017, 10:34:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there,
Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately Blizzard made it this way to avoid the WoD fiasco (overcrowded cities). You can still access the AH from Dalaran if you have Engineering. -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:58:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x