User
Pass
2FA

Chit-chatting with Froster (Season 2)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message843
Froster

[The doctor is in]

(since 27-12-2020 22:08)

Votes: 87

Post Posted: 10-10-2017, 16:40:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, ladies and gents. You might probably not know what this is all about, so I’ll probably put you up to speed.

Three years ago, I used to do a series called “Chit chatting with Froster”, where I would pick a random GM/administrator, and take him for a spin of questions. Mostly a “get to know him better”. I used to put them in a quirky format with a personal touch.

Well, by popular demand, I decided to bring back the format, for a fresh new season, and to pick off all the new, young, fresh faces. You’ll find out the good, the bad, their innermost secrets, their hobbies, and much more, as well as their opinion about this community and what drives them to keep working for this community.
Yes, we’re back. BIGGER. FASTER. BETTER. BLACK-wait no.

So in the next few weekends I’m going to compile a bunch of questions for our first blue-writing, shapeshifting, power-hungry head gamemaster *drumrolls*, DENIM! Yes, Denim will be the first one of the many of the interviewed ones. I decided to break the ice with him, mostly because Shocker’s too scared of my questions. Sooooo….DENIM!

Now comes your part in this: you must private message me with any question you might have for our beloved head GM. I’ll hand pick a couple of questions from you, which don’t intersect with my questions. You must submit them, by private messaging me (don’t reply with them at this topic, otherwise Denim will see them and he’ll get prepared for the answers, and we don’t want that).
The questions submitted must be interesting, not “When will you implement this”, or “When and where did you lose virginity your first time” (because that answer is simple, it’s that hottie night elf that sells bread in Darnassus). Think fast, and think twice! I will handpick the most interesting, spicy ones.
Stay tuned, and don’t forget to PM me with all your questions for Denim.

6 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 02 February 2018 18:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 15:30:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x