User
Pass
2FA

Mission Impossible : Death Knight Frost Romanian

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1792
zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 13:20)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 17-10-2017, 05:21:52 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

0.1 * (1 + TotalHaste) = Power regeneration system
https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/Xaavius
https://imgur.com/a/1zCQq
conform formulei si a statusurilor mele adica haste 33% dp cum se vede in print screen runele mele se regenereaza in 6.4 secunde ( corecteaza-ma daca gresesc)
fixul e ok ca idee /teorie , problema consta in faptul ca tu nu ai optimizat sistemul de rune regeneration cum trebuie : am 6 x rune , obliterate consuma 2x ceea ce inseamna ca eu pot folosi de 3 x obliterate ceea ce e corect pana acum , dar aici intervine chichita pe care tu ai creeat-o si anume ca eu consum toate runele intru pe cd rune 3 se regenereaza iar 3 raman mereu pe cooldown practic ai la dispozitie 3 rune in loc de 6

sper ca pe videos sa se inteleaga ceea ce zic daca din ce am scris nu e destul de clar
https://streamable.com/u2tzv

@ quicksand

1 1

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 17-10-2017, 05:32:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all, it's still English. Second of all, as I said: if you don't know how your own class is supposed to be working, please stop crying.

Thirdly: 33% haste gives you 7.51s per Rune. 10 / 1.33 = 7.51s

Here you go, proof (that I just recorded on RETAIL):
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QmUNnvZ6YfM:

Update @ 17-10-2017, 06:29:39

You really think that I just thought it would be a funny idea not to regenerate three runes? Because why not? You think I didn't spend hours on retail to figure out every tiny detail before implementing all of these? I get it, I do mistakes as well, I am human after all, but please before creating topic after topic on the exact same issue, do your research. It's your own class dude.

Update @ 17-10-2017, 06:32:13

"chichita pe care tu ai creeat-o" -> I'm not the one who comes up with bugs that are not there. That's what players do

1 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-10-2017, 05:44:12 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok first of all it;s just a post , so you do not have to be so rude , second i am not a programmer like you , i have studied something else , nobody cries it's just that i have looked at 10 videos from blizzard and no matter what u say it is clear that something is wrong with the way dk is working now , i am not telling u to revert the fix cause i know it was benefiting more from haste but to find what is the root of the problem .

1 1

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 17-10-2017, 05:54:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, I'll keep this post open in case someone comes around with detailed proofs, but I seriously doubt that. I took almost an entire day to research and implement and perfect this whole Rune regeneration thingy, it was tedious. And yeah sorry for getting rude, I'm rather cranky because I spent a lot of time to actually fix something, and all I've ever heard since is that "dk is now unplayable blabla", "lost half of my dps". Bunch of crybabies who were used to a rune regeneration system where with 36% haste I had 5.4s cooldown on each rune. Do you realize how much haste you need for 5.4s cd on your runes?
I can tell: 85%. But you could do that 36%. That's like having permanent Bloodlust.

You guys got used to something that was utterly broken, in a POSITIVE way. But it does not mean that it was correct.

Update @ 17-10-2017, 06:54:33

That being said, my offer still stands: prove me wrong, show me what is the problem (with math and calculations and not random youtube videos where a guy has 45 buffs on himself so you can't even tell how much haste he/she has), and I'll gladly fix it.

Until then, I rest my case. I spent almost a day on my dk spamming abilities, trying out all the possibly combination of auras, etc, I could get, and I got the exact same result here as well after my fix.

0 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-10-2017, 06:31:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mate the problem is not the formula and its if u used 2x runes (obliterate ) those 2 should already go on cd and start regeneration , but here it's like u are using 2x runes than u use another 2x runes and from here its glitching and the problem starts and they stop regenerating independently . so basically i have spent 4 hours right just to check videos from youtube from blizzard and what i have observed is that they are like let#s say first 2x runes are used and they start to regenerate then the next 2 following runes and they go on cd and and start to regenerate and atlast the last 2 x runes u use them and the first 2 x runes should be almost ready .

faq : Deathknights have 6 Runes.
Each runes refreshes itself 10 seconds after being used.

i hope i am not making it too hard for you to understand what i am trying to say

ro version ': am stat cateva ore bune sa vizionez filmulete pe youtube cu dku frost si tot ce pot spune ca am observat este ca runele se regenereaza in mod autonom , in sensul ca folosesti din cele 6 primele 2 rune acestea intra pe cooldown si se regenereaza , apoi folosesti urmatoarele 2 care la randul lor intra pe cooldown si la sfarsit folosesti ultimile 2 care fac acelasi lucru iar acum primele rune ar trebui sa fie aproape off cooldown

poti sa inchizi topicul sau sa il lasi sa mai posteze si altii .

1 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 17-10-2017, 06:46:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You really just ignored the video I made? You can have UP TO 3 runes regenerating simultaneously. Not more. I can make you a video on each spec if you want, it's not gonna change.
0 0

zbaam

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-10-2017, 07:00:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quicksand wrote:
You really just ignored the video I made? You can have UP TO 3 runes regenerating simultaneously. Not more. I can make you a video on each spec if you want, it's not gonna change.

t/c that was the thing that was confusing , i just found on a blizzard forum that u can have only 3 up at a time ...sorry for bothering u .

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 17 October 2017 12:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:31:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x