User
Pass
2FA

Starting to play priest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message3313
jardxtreme

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-08-2017 16:42)

Post Posted: 05-08-2017, 21:07:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello

Any help with discipline priest for pve?

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 05-08-2017, 23:12:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I hope this will help you.

0 0

jardxtreme

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-08-2017 16:42)

Post Posted: 06-08-2017, 10:29:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PowerPhlo wrote:
I hope this will help you.

Thank you so much

0 0

meholden

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2018 12:57)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-10-2017, 00:03:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yo! Any tips on holy? I plan on doing mythic+ dungs. And how s shadow for pve? 10x
0 0

Itsrocsloljk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-11-2018 18:19)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 24-10-2017, 14:33:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

meholden wrote:
Yo! Any tips on holy? I plan on doing mythic+ dungs. And how s shadow for pve? 10x

Hello,some tips and infos for holy:

So the primary stats are: Intellect >> Mastery around 30-45% > Crit = Haste > Vers.
Depending on ilvl and difficulty depends on what stats you aim for. Generally,I suggest around 45% Mastery for Mythic, 40% for Heroic content. Haste is personal preference,( 12-18%). Once you're comfortable on those two go Crit & Vers.
Mastery is the most important because this stat directly buffs our Echo of Light passive.What Echo of Light does, is take the amount of direct healing that you did to a target, and then puts of a 6 second HoT on them that will heal them for a % of the initial amount of healing you did.
Example: If you have 30% mastery, and cast a Heal that does 100,000. The Echo of Light would then heal the target for 30,000 over the next 6 seconds in the form of a HoT. More specifically, it would be two ticks three seconds apart of 15,000.(the effect can stack)

Play-style:

The Holy Priest basic rotation boils down to taking advantage of our passive Serendipity so that we can make use of as many Holy Word spells as possible, and maximize Divinity uptime.
This is made easy by the fact that our single target heals like Heal and Flash Heal reduce the cooldown of our single target Holy Word spell, Serenity. And our AoE spell, Prayer of Healing reduces the cooldown of our AoE Holy Word spell, Sanctify. This means that we don’t have to make too many difficult decisions when it comes to what kind of spells we should be using. Either you need more Single Target, or you need more AoE.

*Cast Prayer of Mending on CD, this is our most efficient spell, particularly when paired with Benediction.
    *Cast your Holy Words as often as possible, with as little overheal as possible. Holding them for a short period to get more out of them is perfectly normal.
    *During AOE situations cast Prayer of Healing. Preferring to cast it directly after Sanctify for the Power of the Naaru and Divinity buffs.
    *During single target damage / spot healing situations, cast Flash Heal.
    *For light damage fill with Heal. This usually happends in the start of encounters when only a tank is taking some damage or during downtimes on encounters.
    *When moving, if you have no instant casts then cast Renew to players that are in need of healing. If no-one needs healing it is also perfectly fine to let your mana rest while moving.
    *For little or no damage phases spam Smite untill you need to heal again. It doesnt cost mana, and helps with dps.

Legendaries:
    1.For raids(cloack/trinket(velen)/neck/pants)
    2.M+(trinket(velen)/neck/wrists/cloack)

Talents for:

4 0

phil0886

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-03-2020 13:21)

Post Posted: 05-11-2017, 16:43:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anyone know the basic rotation for shadow priest? Ive seen some on icy veins etc but i think its more of dungeon rotation not leveling style. Like i dont think we use void eruption for every pull when leveling?
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:23:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x