User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [General] Castable while moving channeled spells vs knockback

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1702
Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 12:18:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: All channeled spells that can be cast while moving by nature or via talents

Bug description: They get interrupted by knockbacks, it shouldnt happen. I can only speak for what i have been able to test, evocation and missiles get cancelled by knockbacks even with Slipstream

Proof: Ill upload a video from freakz soon, also a quote from a bnet forum discussion confirming that slipstream should allow those two channeled spells to not be interrupted by movement or knockbacks.
Quote:
For Arcane, it's likely going to compete with the new talent Slipstream, which allows movement while Arcane Missiles and Evocation are being channelled. The possibility of not having Evocation cancelled early by accidental movement or knockback effects is going to be very appealing to mages who constantly worry about that sort of thing.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752516663

Freakz vid:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AzDShxJ99VE:

0 0

Granz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-03-2019 07:09)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 03-11-2017, 15:55:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.
Another proof :

Quote:
I love Slipstream. For instance, last night I was doing Darkheart Thicket and was fighting the boss that periodically blows everyone back into the eggs (downdraft).

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 03-11-2017, 17:41:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It works ok vs those kind of pushes like dresaron's push or Elerethe's, where it stops working is on knockups / knockbacks that actually throw you in the air.
0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 17-01-2018, 02:52:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We already had a sort of implementation for this: if you are knockback, we don't cancel casts if you have an aura that allows walking while casting that specific spell.

Added 2 new rules: the same as seen above, only for "channeled" spells and added handling of auras that allow you walking while casting ANY spell (for example: Slipstream allows casting 2 specific spells while walking vs Surrender to Madness allows casting any spell while walking. these are two different types of auras).

It should work properly now

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 17 January 2018 00:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 05:40:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x