User
Pass
2FA

Pro Codes for not so pro people!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message764
Phaeqe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-02-2023 01:45)

Post Posted: 10-11-2017, 02:56:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

this is where you can link up neat little codes and macros for other players to use!

.ilvl <target player> = this allows you to see a persons ilvl!

.save = this is a code to use frequently, especially if you have macros, this will literally save your data folder the next time you loggout

.gm in = this nifty thing tells you what gms are in, NOTE: they can actually hide if this works or not

.loot_cd = nifty code for farming legendaries! this tells you what mobs or bosses you have killed that week so you can move onto other things! be sure to run your m0s!

last but not least for my original post is this:
Code:
#showtooltip 16
/run SocketInventoryItem(16);

this code automatically opens your traits and immediately lets you view them. i usually keybind this macro to shift+C since it pertains to my character -

Lead Councilor of the reformed Eat My Crit. General Pirate, and altoholic.
1 0

Phaeqe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-02-2023 01:45)

Post Posted: 10-11-2017, 05:26:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

this just in! a quick URL to even MORE commands in-game!!! thanks @lethalfactorLK !!!!
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Freakz-Player-Commands-Guide-t492451.html

Lead Councilor of the reformed Eat My Crit. General Pirate, and altoholic.
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 16:44:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x