User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Paladin][Holy] Second Sunrise

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1151
mandrak007

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-11-2018 13:40)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 03-12-2017, 19:49:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=85222
Bug description: It heals more than 5 players aka everyone.
Proof: ingame

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

(since 29-01-2021 17:05)

Votes: 70

Post Posted: 03-12-2017, 21:11:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It heals more targets because of Second Sunrise trait, that makes it being casted again.
I'm playing paladin holy since cataclysm, and on legion i saw it healing max 15players, i will do some more research about that and will post again, about the proccing part.

Update @ 03-12-2017, 21:11:04

AskMrRobot * Second Sunrise
It has 5% per trait, so lets say 3traits + relic, 20% chance of proc.

It happens that sometimes that Light of Dawn heals more than 5players because, Second Sunrise makes the paladins to cast another Light of Dawn, meaning 5more targets, this Light of Dawn can again proc the Second Sunrise effect, making it 15players

The chances of proccing on 15players ( 3 times in a row ) are 4% ( 20%*20% ) in case that you wanna do the math.
Most of time it heals 10players, but i can also healing 20players ( rarely, because the chance is 0.8% for proccing 3times ).

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 03-12-2017, 21:17:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its supposed to have a chance to proc only once on cast complete, not per target healed. If this condition would be working you would never see more than 10 players healed by it. Also the proc should not proc from itself.

https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/theory/mechanic/spell/secondsunrise?spec=PaladinHoly&&version=7_1_5_23420

When you fix the spell make sure you also fix the instant version of light of dawn caused by divine purpose so that it too has the correct proc conditions for second sunrise.

In case more proof is needed:
Quote:
By AuPaladin (763 – 3·7) on 2017/07/30 (Patch 7.2.5)
3 questions:
Can second sunrise proc second sunrise?
Can second sunrise proc divine purpose?
Can divine purpose proc second sunrise?

Farisin 11 days ago (Patch 7.3.2)
No. No. Yes. In that order.

Dont mind the patch of the comments, this trait has not changed at all since legion launch so they are valid.

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

(since 29-01-2021 17:05)

Votes: 70

Post Posted: 03-12-2017, 21:54:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749145621

Quote:
As far as i've seen I can Dawn -> second -> divine proc -> dawn...

Quote:

Game goes:

1. Cast Light of Dawn
2. Trigger Second Sunrise! Put Light of Dawn on Cooldown
3. Trigger Divine Purpose!
4. Second Sunrise Light of Dawn
5. Trigger me Mashing 1 with nothing happening while wasting DP proc.

I think it works fine when instead:

1. Cast Light of Dawn
2. Trigger Second Sunrise!
3. Second Sunrise Light of Dawn
4. Trigger Divine Purpose!
5. Cast Free Light of Dawn

Given the math it should only "fail" 3% of the time for me (20% probability * 15%), but my talent failing 3% of the time is pretty crap.

Pinocchio Evreiesc wrote:
Its supposed to have a chance to proc only once on cast complete, not per target healed

I didnt said it has a chance to proc per target healed.
If Second Sunrise should proc Divine Purpose, then i see no reason why it shouldn't proc Second Sunrise again.

Update @ 03-12-2017, 21:54:14

I will keep this thread as pending untill quicksand takes a look.

@quicksand

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 05-12-2017, 02:27:44 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It does not heal more than 5 targets per cast, I personally coded the target selection part, so that's not bugged.

Rewrote Second Sunrise to use the new proc system, it will now proc on cast instead of on hit.

Using Light of Dawn can proc Second Sunrise and Divine Purpose.
Second Sunries can proc Divine Purpose.
Divine Purpose can proc Second Sunrise (I don't really know why you wanted me take make sure that the "instant version" of light of dawn should be able to proc Second Sunrise as well, there is literally no difference between the normal LoD and DP LoD, but hey, I thought I'd write it here. if LoD does anything, DP LoD will be able to do so as well)

Second Sunrise however is not able to proc Second Sunrise.

"If Second Sunrise should proc Divine Purpose, then i see no reason why it shouldn't proc Second Sunrise again. "
It'd be long to explain. Let's just say when Second Sunrise procs, you cast LoD as "triggered" (it ignores CD, GCD, power cost, etc), and as long as it's a triggered spell it is not able to proc "on cast" auras.
Divine Purpose just makes LoD free, but you are the one who actually casts the LoD, thus it is not triggered => it is able to proc Second Sunrise

Update @ 05-12-2017, 02:27:44

Also made the proc more visible (now you'll see when it double casts)

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 05 December 2017 00:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 30-04-2024, 18:17:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x