User
Pass
2FA

[Raid] The Nighthold: Trilliax
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message10038
Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(since 20-01-2021 11:49)

Votes: 174

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-12-2017, 20:16:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please post here any bug you found regarding The Nighthold: Triliax encounter, Normal, Heroic, Mythic

if you want to confirm a bug that it's been already reported please just use - like - button, otherwise we will delete your post
write difficulty and bug found
use this feature [spoiler] for youtube videos please so i can track each bug you post without scrolling my whole screen

Trilliax

• [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Trilliax's hitbox was different based on his phase color.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Trilliax was changing his orientation unpredictable during Annihilation killing all players around him. However, he will still do that once, just when that beam appears but he won't damage/kill any player. Also the rotation speed has been reduced by 30%.
  • [FIXED] Arcane seepage won't be spawned near player's feet during Annihilation cast, instead it will be far away.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Scrubbers weren't Scrubbing pools of Arcane Seepage at all, they were just starring at them forever or until a toxic slice was spawned. This was causing Trilliax to fill up the encounter area faster than intended.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Arcane Seepage aura was damaging players instantly upon application, not it will be 1 second delay as intended.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Trilliax Imprint ( The Cleaner ) was spawning 8 Toxic Slice instead of 4 on mythic difficulty.
  • [FIXED] The amount of Scrubber spawns on Mythic difficulty has been increased from 5 up to 8 as intended.

This is annihilation on ptr:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UfCi8t4-0DA:

"As you can see its...fine. On live is not, not sure what is causing the boss to do that instant 180 turn like that (it happened to my guild on live heroic also). it doesnt seem to be related to deaths during annihilation or taunts (he is immune), tested extensively. Also hitbox is fixed for all 3 personality disorders (probably not live yet at the time of this post)." Source @Pinocchio Evreiesc

0 0

sekoseko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2018 10:54)

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 00:30:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

During The Maniac phase , when he casts annhilation he moves faster than normal , also the right side of the room near the fountain, there is a breath meter

1 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 12:00:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sekoseko wrote:
During The Maniac phase , when he casts annhilation he moves faster than normal , also the right side of the room near the fountain, there is a breath meter

bring proofs please, anyone can say that the boss is bigger or he is golden than he should be

0 0

slitharine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2018 18:33)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 13:13:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here is your proof, during maniac phase boss is moving with annihilation fast!! and some times even changing direction of it too fast!!

Proof:- https://youtube.com/watch?v=NqW4Y-54OjQ:

.be

7 0

Tamaie
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:58)

Votes: 102

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 22:57:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And make the hit box of the boss bigger because you can't attack the boss during that phase without taking any damage. @flame

0 0

slitharine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2018 18:33)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-12-2017, 14:47:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"As you can see its...fine. On live is not, not sure what is causing the boss to do that instant 180 turn like that (it happened to my guild on live heroic also). it doesnt seem to be related to deaths during annihilation or taunts (he is immune), tested extensively. Also hitbox is fixed for all 3 personality disorders (probably not live yet at the time of this post)." Source @Pinocchio Evreiesc

@Flamestalker To know why boss is acting like this during annihilation we tested the boss many way. in one test, we never dps the boss from start, only tank did and healers normally heals us and when boss cast it was perfect, no 180 turn, may be its RDPS threat issue(shadow priest locks dots) on boss! Hope this information will help! need more test!

P.S> in PTR i saw you guyz also didnt dps the boss!! Just testing annihilation so no aggro and boss behave perfectly during annihilation. I think it makes sense!

1 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 12-12-2017, 19:05:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

slitharine wrote:

@Flamestalker To know why boss is acting like this during annihilation we tested the boss many way. in one test, we never dps the boss from start, only tank did and healers normally heals us and when boss cast it was perfect, no 180 turn, may be its RDPS threat issue(shadow priest locks dots) on boss! Hope this information will help! need more test!

P.S> in PTR i saw you guyz also didnt dps the boss!! Just testing annihilation so no aggro and boss behave perfectly during annihilation. I think it makes sense!

Yesterday we did like 30 tests for annihilation, none of them could reproduce the bug that is on live. Including dps, taunting, using gm powers, killing the tank, losing the aggro. In the video that you posted you can clearly see that on right side, at 11s, there is a mage that's blinking and the boss turns his face to him, no idea. We need more info for this. It could be RDPS threat issue.

0 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

Post Posted: 15-12-2017, 23:18:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PLEASE DON'T POST POST DUPLICATES, USE THE LIKE BUTTON, IT'S NOT THAT HARD

so far 3 duplicates about the anihilation spell, will get fixed if you have anyother bug to post ok, if not please don\\t post anything related to previous bugs

0 0

Akarg

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2020 16:02)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 16-12-2017, 21:57:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

He's immune to taunt while casting. If he's casting any spell and you try to taunt him he'll be immune to it. Will bring a proof as soon as I'll have opportunity to do this encourter once again.

0 0

Tamaie
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 17-12-2017, 23:51:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, so, except the Anihilation problem, the second big bug at this boss are the Arcane Seepage, there are too many of the spawning...atleas x2 then is supposed to be.Someone will come with video and you can see in every video from blizz how they normally spawn.

@coco @flame

1 0

flashgty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2018 16:35)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-12-2017, 12:32:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Hi, as you can see at the minute 2:44 i get hit by scrubber cleansing destruction with around 1m damage and it should be from 617500 to 682500.

http://www.wowhead.com/trilliax-nighthold-raid-strategy-guide

At 100 Mana, the Scrubber will begin to cast Cleansing Destruction
If the cast completes, the Scrubber will explode, dealing heavy damage to the entire raid
Multiple Cleansing Destruction casts in a short period of time can wipe the raid!
To prevent Cleansing Destruction, run to the casting Scrubber and right-click on it
Any player who does so will leap onto the Scrubber and destroy it, taking moderate Cleansing Destruction damage

Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=u0f6a4z6ANs:

:

1 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

Post Posted: 18-12-2017, 14:26:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tamaie wrote:
Ok, so, except the Anihilation problem, the second big bug at this boss are the Arcane Seepage, there are too many of the spawning...atleas x2 then is supposed to be.Someone will come with video and you can see in every video from blizz how they normally spawn.

@coco @flame

it's blizzlike intended, it has 3 sec cd, bring proofs it's not like it is now

0 0

Tamaie
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 18-12-2017, 16:05:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Then if it's intented, why the hell there are so many puddles? Maybe the robots don't work?...because you can see in the video that flashgty uploaded, there are way more then it should be...what prof you want me to bring except the videos from blizzard? https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pepmb7-xDyk:

In this current state, this boss is pretty much unkillable..way too much dmg.

1 0

Paine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2021 14:50)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 09:39:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

He spawns too many Toxic Slices at once.Its close to impossible to take them all.Things go to hell after the first Anihilation.He also places Toxic Slices during the second Anihilation, I don;t know if this is supposed to happen.
And the robots that are supposed to clean the room go straight to the Toxic Slices, so that is why there are too many puddles on the ground.

POWER

0 0

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 21-12-2017, 11:01:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Flashgty
There is a problem with how certain abilities on certain bosses (cleansing destruction for example) are scripted, they count as damage done by yourself on yourself and they scale with your damage modifiers so thats why they deal more than intended. This will get fixed at a later date.

@Paine
Toxic slice is supposed to spawn 8 cakes on mythic and 5-6 cakes on n/hc every time its cast and from all the tries my guild did on live there are no issues with this yet. The ammount of cakes will not change as it was the same on retail. Not sure why they are all clumped up together like that in your screen. All i can say is make sure you keep cake situation under control and your sterilize players do their job, remember you can soak multiple cakes with slow immunities but the dot can stack up and hurt. Also the imprint needs to die asap. Lastly, i've never seen trilliax spawn cakes during annihilation, you probably had cakes cast by the imprint during trilliax's anni, thats normal.

Last edited by Pinocchio Evreiesc on 21-12-2017, 16:08:16; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 June 2018 19:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:08:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x