User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Nighthold 2nd boss server rollback on loot and achievement

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message432
Superben10

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-01-2021 20:46)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-12-2017, 00:47:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Howlinknight
Item Name & ID: Suspended Nightwell Droplet
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/howlinknight
Details: (optional) Me and my whole guild ran Nightold, we had failed last week and we were trying again. We succeeded in finally killing the 2nd boss that we had wiped on last week and many of us got loot, but right when we recieved our loot the server crashed. It was completely unexpected and when we logged back in we noticed 2 things. One: we no longer had the loot we had just earned. And Two: The boss was still dead so there was no chance of rekilling him to get the loot we lost. However we pushed on to the third boss and kill him, but because of the server rollback, the 2nd boss didnt count and we didnt get the achievement either. I have a screenshot of the achievement showing the first and third bosses dead, but not the first and hope that would be enough proof to convince you about this. It was a completely unexpected crash and so no got the chance to take a screenshot of their now lost items.

https://imgur.com/Vs92OA4

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 17-12-2017, 07:57:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm sorry cannot help with this problem

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 17 December 2017 05:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 30-04-2024, 21:20:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x